WWAW constipation

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
they put me on a parkinsons drug when i'm in the mental hospital to stop me from trembling from the antipsychotics and it makes me super constipated. so they give me a laxative. well i was in the freaking shower when it hit and the shower room is separate from the toilet. so i had no choice but to waffle stomp it.

G

they put me on a parkinsons drug when i'm in the mental hospital to stop me from trembling from the antipsychotics and it makes me super constipated. so they give me a laxative. well i was in the freaking shower when it hit and the shower room is separate from the toilet. so i had no choice but to waffle stomp it.
the ole' heave and shower...used to do it all the time when I ran out of toilet paper.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Today my poo was so hard I had to dig it out in small chunks with my finger. As disgusting as that sounds, the choice was between that and getting a ruptured anus. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Tomorrow I'm buying some laxative so I never have to go through this again. I recommend everyone here to do the same.
I made a post recently about drinking this
1656632524517.png

a normal glass of that will make you diarrhea your shit right out, so if you're constipated then maybe it'll be normal

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
I got all bunged up one time when I was a kid and the only thing that worked was this soap suppository thing I had to shove up my ass. I shit a giant log.

So yeah, soap suppositories. Using them technically makes you gay and a woman, but your giant shit will pass.