WWAW comics who plant hecklers during their sets

G

I hope this Steve Hofstetter faggot gets AIDS.
This guy isn't as bad as that one white dude with the glasses who has an entire channel dedicated to it...
Screenshot_20220309-211720_Chrome.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
you enjoy his forced back and forth roasting of tony hinchcliff every episode? this nigger thinks he's patrice
Other faggot comics who never knew Patrice think he is too. The guy never actually says anything funny, he just says it like a black guy.

"Ayo, Tony, you look like a gay white nigga, nigga. Look atchyo shoes, nigga, they gay. Ayo, Shane Gillis, you look like a gay ass bitch and shit, nigga. Look atchyo shirt, nigga."

He's also a rich trust fund kid, which I fucking hate.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
you enjoy his forced back and forth roasting of tony hinchcliff every episode? this nigger thinks he's patrice
i mostly tune out tbchwy, but holy holy hoooooooooly shit the women and mexican on kill tony are always awful. women will talk about their holes and mexicans will tell a story that go absolutely no where, compares to them this guy is god

G

Steve Hofstetter is the absolute worst. Only ever heard about him from other comics bashing him but he has a huge YouTube following that falls for this horseshit. The commie fags really run with this strategy. There was another thread about "Beto" O'Rourke where someone in his audience laughed while he was fake crying about Uvalde and set him up for the perfect "slam dunk" response that his retarded fanbase cheered and clapped in all the right places for. "Laughing about dead kids? Not on my watch!" was the essence of his scripted response. So corny and staged. Really makes you feel down on humanity to know people actually buy into this nonsense.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Steve Hofstetter is the absolute worst. Only ever heard about him from other comics bashing him but he has a huge YouTube following that falls for this horseshit. The commie fags really run with this strategy. There was another thread about "Beto" O'Rourke where someone in his audience laughed while he was fake crying about Uvalde and set him up for the perfect "slam dunk" response that his retarded fanbase cheered and clapped in all the right places for. "Laughing about dead kids? Not on my watch!" was the essence of his scripted response. So corny and staged. Really makes you feel down on humanity to know people actually buy into this nonsense.
I don't understand how anyone couldn't see his entire channel is him "owning" hecklers and not think it's a bit far fetched. Then again, most people on YouTube are retards