WWAW Clown Rape?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Not really, it's kind of like a Gummo/Julien Donkey Boy style "It's weird as fuck, you gotta see it at least once!" kind of movie. Admittedly, I found it when I was in college and that's obviously affecting my judgement.

I wish those kind of low budget Richard Linklater, Harmony Korine movies would make a comeback, with how much cheaper video and editing equipment is 30 years later. Kids today either would rather make documentaries or don't have the attention span to make a feature length movie.

Voscabulary

and now it's all over
I wish those kind of low budget Richard Linklater, Harmony Korine movies would make a comeback, with how much cheaper video and editing equipment is 30 years later. Kids today either would rather make documentaries or don't have the attention span to make a feature length movie.
the easier access to film equipment and editing software is precisely why you won't see indie filmmakers like that anymore. youtube/social media has made every form of art no longer special because literally anyone can do it and is doing it. before, you had to have a real drive, passion and skill to actually get your stuff seen by anyone

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
I would never watch anything made by a guy who ardently defends the Star Wars prequels and has like 6 podcasts devoted to capeshit