• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW choosing between death or being reduced to a stump?

G

This 18 year old kid was involved in a construction accident and lost his arm and everything below his bellybutton (including his cock). I don't remember where the

[MEDIA=youtube]iWJU6huPKIY[/MEDIA]

Essentially the doctor said "you're gonna die unless we amputate your arm and everything below your bellybutton". This nigga actually went along and had it all removed. What would you do? I personally would have said "fuck it, if I die I die". I knew someone who got prostate cancer and the doctor told him if he didn't have some body part removed that would have made it impossible to have sex, then there was a 100% chance he would die. The guy said "fuck it, I'm not getting that removed", and he lived.

[MEDIA=youtube]KDf_aL_7QHI[/MEDIA]

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
1644904382297.png

Jizz

Forum Clout
he's got a pretty fawking awesome powerchair snow plow and he's getting a terminator arm which is pretty cool. He says he doesn't like taking painkillers because they get him too high but fawk being a stump and being in that level of pain. I think he made the right choice, he's young so maybe he can get bionic legs later on or upload his brain into a new body.

iXaedGF.jpg

Last edited:

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Ouchie.

Is that his girlfriend? Near to me a local stunt show went wrong and the guy was paralysed from the neck down but somehow trapped his girlfriend into getting engaged. No update in a decade so i am guessing the novelty wore off and she found a working body. At least if it was the girl you could still tit and face fuck but all he can do is eat pussy forever. Yikes.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Ouchie.

Is that his girlfriend? Near to me a local stunt show went wrong and the guy was paralysed from the neck down but somehow trapped his girlfriend into getting engaged. No update in a decade so i am guessing the novelty wore off and she found a working body. At least if it was the girl you could still tit and face fuck but all he can do is eat pussy forever. Yikes.
I was originally thinking it would be ok and mildly awesome to just have your girlfriend blow you all day and be like "I'm a stump. I deserve 24/7 blowjobs" but then I saw his cock was gone. That is a real tough one.

Honestly, they could give him arms and legs and he could still come to the conclusion that life without cumming isn't worth it. That immediately makes him a very dangerous man/stump either to himself or others.