WWAW Charles Mason?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
image.jpg

"He loused me!"

The narrative of Helter-Skelter is a complete fabrication. The Tate-LaBianca Murders weren't motivated by some crazed LSD/White Album race war scenario envisioned by Charles Manon, but rather these murders were all related to the drug trade. Jay Sebring (the hairdresser to the stars) and his buddy Wojciech Frykowski were both drug dealers. Abigail Folger's (heiress to Folger's Coffee) family were hiring high priced "fixers" to attempt to change the narrative. Also, Rosemary LaBianca operated a grocery store with her husband that served as a front for drugs. She also served as "The Bank" for the underworld. Manson constantly brought up the little black book that went missing from the LaBiancas. It was said to contain some very important names.

I'm sure some of you have heard of Styxhexenhammer666, who is now doing mainly political content on YouTube. However, he did some really good work regarding the fraud of Helter-Skelter. Another really informative content creator is a man by the name of Nikolas Schreck. Back in 1989, he made the first documentary about Manson that didn't tout the Vincent Bugliosi official narrative of Charles Manson. Here it is.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I'm sure some of you have heard of Styxhexenhammer666, who is now doing mainly political content on YouTube. However, he did some really good work regarding the fraud of Helter-Skelter. Another really informative content creator is a man by the name of Nikolas Schreck. Back in 1989, he made the first documentary about Manson that didn't tout the Vincent Bugliosi official narrative of Charles Manson. Here it is.

Is this the video you are talking about?

G

Rambling bullshitting faggot never got over getting his shit pushed in at the Indiana Boy's Reformatory School.