WWAW Bryce Dallas Howard's husband being an obvious closeted fruit?

G

He’s a fag, am i a fag too for really loving those cat lamps?

716F8C14-16C8-48CA-AC03-C04BBF2F0995.jpeg

E9E21D10-533B-4847-BFA9-E1045621BCD4.jpeg

141 IQ

I'll pass on watching that and take your word that he's a faaaaaag. I would like to say that Ron Howard and his family really give off a Mormon vibe. It's weird that they're not.
Ron got all the glory but it's clear Clint was the true talent. His rich body of work speaks for itself. I'm all in with the Ice Cream Man.

Attachments

• MV5BNzAxN2Q0MTUtNWI4Yi00YjRiLWI2NjAtMTg3NTdiYjQ2NGVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BNzAxN2Q0MTUtNWI4Yi00YjRiLWI2NjAtMTg3NTdiYjQ2NGVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 16
  • ice cream man.jpg
    ice cream man.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 15

141 IQ

He just sounds like a typical soft American to me. Sam Roberts and Travis Tefft sound legit gay to my ears.

And she used to be attractive. Wtf happened? Is that surgery?
It seems like a combination of surgery and weight gain/aging, but the bulk of the change in her face is probably surgery. I'm usually not into pale redheads, but she was one of the best. Loved her around the time of The Village. I mean, I still would enthusiastically, but it's a shame how many women like that ruin their faces with surgery.

G

He just sounds like 90% of college educated American males under the age of 45 to me.