• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Brendan Schaubs new comedy special

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
This fucking chode that fell off of Rogan had one great moment in his life - the moment Joe and Brian Callen intervened and told him to stop fighting, because he sucked at it.

So Joe, because he hates everyone including himself, gets the guy into comedy, and lands him a Showtime special that would normally take a comedian years to work up to - and it's still the worst one I've ever watched (worse than Gadsby even).

Somehow MushMouth McTruggWalg still thinks he's some badass funny guy who can nail trim like Rhonda Rousey (you know she was the top), dumps any friend who gets cancelled at the moment, and "quietly" trolls for ass on social media like he's the Don Juan of Redacts.

I'm 53 years old. I'm positive I could kick this Grease Traps ass, and still have enough energy left to belt out "Alone" with just my guitar.

For fucks sake, he got owned by Bobby Lee and his gal. @captain_kamala could Fuck him up.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
This fucking chode that fell off of Rogan had one great moment in his life - the moment Joe and Brian Callen intervened and told him to stop fighting, because he sucked at it.

So Joe, because he hates everyone including himself, gets the guy into comedy, and lands him a Showtime special that would normally take a comedian years to work up to - and it's still the worst one I've ever watched (worse than Gadsby even).

Somehow MushMouth McTruggWalg still thinks he's some badass funny guy who can nail trim like Rhonda Rousey (you know she was the top), dumps any friend who gets cancelled at the moment, and "quietly" trolls for ass on social media like he's the Don Juan of Redacts.

I'm 53 years old. I'm positive I could kick this Grease Traps ass, and still have enough energy left to belt out "Alone" with just my guitar.

For fucks sake, he got owned by Bobby Lee and his gal. @captain_kamala could Fuck him up.
Brian Callen and The Diddler (Chris D'Elia) do a podcast with him. The dynamic is hilarious because they're usually afraid of challenging Schaub, because they're afraid of getting sent to the shadow realm (think Anthony Cumia and Opie levels of obscurity).

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Brian Callen and The Diddler (Chris D'Elia) do a podcast with him. The dynamic is hilarious because they're usually afraid of challenging Schaub, because they're afraid of getting sent to the shadow realm (think Anthony Cumia and Opie levels of obscurity).

The way Schaub froze out Callen during his whole Cancelling gave me major douche chills.

Like how in the Fuck is HE the one with power?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
The way Schaub froze out Callen during his whole Cancelling gave me major douche chills.

Like how in the Fuck is HE the one with power?
He only does trugg walks. He's not rapey. And I guess he doesn't need Callen's dad's money anymore.