WWAW Bono being a chomo?

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Interesting article that highlights his weird connections, his phony philanthropy and charity work but also his obsession with little boys.
Also his friendship with degenerate faggot "poet" and NAMBLA member Allen Ginsberg.

u2whatthouwilt00016.png

He's also pals with the disgraced chomo Cardinal Theodore McCarrick.

Theodore_Cardinal_McCarrick.jpg

u2whatthouwilt00014 (1).png
Both speakers at the World Economic Forum too...hmm. Weird, wild stuff.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!

I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't here, but you asked - and I'll choose my words carefully.

I liked Joshua Tree, and hated Pop (God damn, do I still hate that album). I don't really know Bono as a person. He's Irish - but nobody's perfect - and I've heard varying things about him. Some were incredibly generous, others were questionable in character. He also has more sway in the industry than I think any of you may realize.

I can confirm with certainty that he does not receive a monthly allowance from a sibling though, so he has that over Joseph.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't here, but you asked - and I'll choose my words carefully.

I liked Joshua Tree, and hated Pop (God damn, do I still hate that album). I don't really know Bono as a person. He's Irish - but nobody's perfect - and I've heard varying things about him. Some were incredibly generous, others were questionable in character. He also has more sway in the industry than I think any of you may realize.

I can confirm with certainty that he does not receive a monthly allowance from a sibling though, so he has that over Joseph.
Pedo confirmed. Thanks Ray!