WWAW Biden's executive order on crypto?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
The digital dollar is coming, it won’t be based on Bitcoin and it won’t be peer to peer. Crypto can never be totally eliminated but they can certainly close down exchanges and ban ownership in the US. The Fed isn’t going to allow any real competition with its digital dollar.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
The stance is fairly neutral.

Is the Federal Reserve Bank that weak?

The dollar certainly is.

20 years ago they would have shove their foot up the ass of any trading market not based on the dollar.

The digital dollar is coming, it won’t be based on Bitcoin and it won’t be peer to peer. Crypto can never be totally eliminated but they can certainly close down exchanges and ban ownership in the US. The Fed isn’t going to allow any real competition with its digital dollar.

If the federal government takes a hold of issuing fiat currency without any physical backup whatsoever...

It was great sharing with you niggas.

The digital dollar already exists with how little real cash is used. And money is not backed by anything so it is all imaginary wealth anyways.

G

Buy COPX and SILV because I guarantee you the cryptofags are gonna move all their money into these

Mr. Faggotry

The digital dollar already exists with how little real cash is used. And money is not backed by anything so it is all imaginary wealth anyways.
No it doesn’t, not in the way that China implements it and the way Canada and the rest of the modern world is going to roll it out. A true digital dollar will allow the fed to start imposing negative savings rates to encourage spending, it will eliminate all tax avoidance if other currencies like crypto are brought under control. It will allow the government to direct spending into certain sectors, ie you have to spend X amount this month in restaurants or you’ll lose it. And of course it will allow the government to shut off anyone they chose from the financial world.

None of these things can really happen without the elimination of physical cash.

G

That's why I invest all my money into Japanese girls panties. I got a guy in Tokyo who buys them out of the vending machines for me, and I keep the cooze scent on them by keeping them in Ziploc bags.

Trust me bro, when it comes to white boys the value of the Japanese vagina has been steadily climbing since WWII.

Hb3d8fed5592948efbd5fbc1355ea6e1eA.jpg

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
No it doesn’t, not in the way that China implements it and the way Canada and the rest of the modern world is going to roll it out. A true digital dollar will allow the fed to start imposing negative savings rates to encourage spending, it will eliminate all tax avoidance if other currencies like crypto are brought under control. It will allow the government to direct spending into certain sectors, ie you have to spend X amount this month in restaurants or you’ll lose it. And of course it will allow the government to shut off anyone they chose from the financial world.

None of these things can really happen without the elimination of physical cash.
Exactly, and as fiat as it is in printed fashion. I don't want to imagine cheap, weak ass government ledgers and cryptography holding much weight against exploits.

Mind you, we still spending money that amounts to very little beyond an I.O.U. from the feds.

Guns and ammo is where is at.

Last edited:

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I’ve been saying this for years now. The way we make transactions now, our digital bank accounts where we make deposits and withdrawals at the tap of a button, Venmo, Cashapp, etc. We all take it for granted and it will be fucked with in our lifetime perhaps to a catastrophic degree. There’s just no way its as secure as we would like to think. I put in a simple username and password and boom I have total control over thousands of dollars.

There are probably people out there right now plotting how to infiltrate these sites and make millions disappear into thin air.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I’ve been saying this for years now. The way we make transactions now, our digital bank accounts where we make deposits and withdrawals at the tap of a button, Venmo, Cashapp, etc. We all take it for granted and it will be fucked with in our lifetime perhaps to a catastrophic degree. There’s just no way its as secure as we would like to think. I put in a simple username and password and boom I have total control over thousands of dollars.

There are probably people out there right now plotting how to infiltrate these sites and make millions disappear into thin air.
If they could do that, then they’d be doing us a favor. If only they could make it trillions.

Mr. Faggotry

Exactly, and as fiat as it in printed fashion. I don't want to imagine cheap, weak ass government ledgers and cryptography holding much weight against exploits.

Mind you, we still spending money that amounts to very little beyond an I.O.U. from the feds.

Guns and ammo is where is at.
Government crypto will be like XRP, a gigantic spreadsheet application that can be shut off at will. Every transaction will still go through the FED and really there won’t be any need for a public ledger. Nothing will change for the average wage cuck that gets two direct deposits a month and pays their taxes.

The only thing that will go away that normal people will notice is individual banks giving out checking and savings accounts. Those products won’t be necessary and banks don’t really make anything from them nowadays anyway. The only way they make money off deposits anymore is parking the money overnight at the FED for poverty interest rates.

Those banks will still exist for mortgages and other credit products but everyone else will have one account at the Federal Reserve.