• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW Better Call Saul coming out again this coming monday?

The series finale is kind of a let down. The whole idea that he would renig on the plea deal giving him just 7 years in the cozy prison of his choice just to redeem his conscience is ridiculous. Yeah lets just confess on the stand and take 89 years just so my ex-wife thinks better of me. Go fuck yourself.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
It would have been hilarious if they do this

7 years 86 years

dfilsio9qak71.jpg
How about I'm doing none of them

The series finale is kind of a let down. The whole idea that he would renig on the plea deal giving him just 7 years in the cozy prison of his choice just to redeem his conscience is ridiculous. Yeah lets just confess on the stand and take 89 years just so my ex-wife thinks better of me. Go fuck yourself.
After a lifetime of being a complete sociopath and following money ruthlessly, he's finally gonna grow a conscience at the last second. Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
How about I'm doing none of them

After a lifetime of being a complete sociopath and following money ruthlessly, he's finally gonna grow a conscience at the last second. Fuck outta here with that bullshit.
Yeah I thought Walt’s line of “so you’ve always been like this” was really good until they flipped the script. It would have been a lot better if he got his sweet deal and then needlessly taken Kim down out of spite or some other asshole shit.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Yeah I thought Walt’s line of “so you’ve always been like this” was really good until they flipped the script. It would have been a lot better if he got his sweet deal and then needlessly taken Kim down out of spite or some other asshole shit.

That actually would've been great. Just reveal that he's always been a selfish asshole despite trying to give him some moral complexity in the earlier seasons. It's a shame they fucked up the ending so bad because the final episode up until that twist was actually very good. Marie's appearance was one of the only Breaking Bad character cameos that didn't feel forced and was actually important to the story but of course they managed to fuck it all up with that final twist.

That fucking prison van scene was so bad too. What the fuck even was that? Pure cringe.

G

They should have had Saul flee to Mexico and beg the cartel for help and a place to stay and then have them kill him because he knows too much. Camera focus on cartel member -> sicario pulls out gun -> sicario shoots the gun -> camera never shows Saul -> did Saul die? -> Black screen -> then some mariachi band music as the credits roll. I dont know im not a professional im just spit balling here

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
That actually would've been great. Just reveal that he's always been a selfish asshole despite trying to give him some moral complexity in the earlier seasons. It's a shame they fucked up the ending so bad because the final episode up until that twist was actually very good. Marie's appearance was one of the only Breaking Bad character cameos that didn't feel forced and was actually important to the story but of course they managed to fuck it all up with that final twist.

That fucking prison van scene was so bad too. What the fuck even was that? Pure cringe.
What happened on the van scene? Was the part about rapping real? It can't be...

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
What happened on the van scene? Was the part about rapping real? It can't be...

The acting in that scene was also horrible. The main cast is good, but BCS has had horrible day players from day one. Combined with the B&W the whole thing just seems really cheap.

Last edited:
I mean OK, BCS was a good show and all, but the online knob polishing is just way, way out of proportion to how good the show actually was. You see the tweets from these retards who carry on like it was the pinnacle of modern entertainment and you can't help but wonder how everyone became so easy to please and entertain. If you dare to criticize any aspect of BCS it's like you're spitting in the Virgin Mother's face.

HotDogJoe

I mean OK, BCS was a good show and all,

Extremely debatable. It's always been garbage imo. It just never needed to be made.

The origins of the comic relief lawyer in the Breaking Bad was such a weak premise to begin with. It didn't need to be made to begin with but if they were going to do it, at least make it 2-3 seasons but Jesus motherfucking Christ - to drag this shit out over 6 seasons is insane. Breaking Bad started with a great concept and cast and even that only last 5 seasons.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
So I take it the show ends up with him in jail, wondering why Kims in a mens prison with him?
Then we’ll him the spin off about Kim growing up and wanting to transition and take the bar exam with office workers noting in both cases she’ll never pass.

HotDogJoe

Question for those of you who still like Breaking Bad - do you think of BCS as lore? Personally I don't.

None of it really makes sense and the whole Jimmy McGill/Chuck/Kim stuff doesn't fit at all with how Saul is in BB. I just think of this show as some weird fever dream. It was always terrible idea from the start - Saul/Jimmy never deserved a complex backstory. It's just silly. He's a happy-go-lucky comic relief character in BB and giving him all this complexity in his past makes no sense. Garbage premise from the start and it was a waste of 6 years watching this shit.

El Camino and BCS both sucked shit and are proof that Vince Gilligan just got lucky with Breaking Bad.

Question for those of you who still like Breaking Bad - do you think of BCS as lore? Personally I don't.

None of it really makes sense and the whole Jimmy McGill/Chuck/Kim stuff doesn't fit at all with how Saul is in BB. I just think of this show as some weird fever dream. It was always terrible idea from the start - Saul/Jimmy never deserved a complex backstory. It's just silly. He's a happy-go-lucky comic relief character in BB and giving him all this complexity in his past makes no sense. Garbage premise from the start and it was a waste of 6 years watching this shit.

El Camino and BCS both sucked shit and are proof that Vince Gilligan just got lucky with Breaking Bad.
At least el Camino has the dignity it to drag it out over 6 years.

A series of Saul in jail to start with helping out convicts while having flash backs to how he gets caught would have been at least more fun than the dirge that was BCS