WWAW Better Call Saul coming out again this coming monday?

G

I'm gonna watch it, I've already invested this much in it. I know it's not going to be good though. Knowing Walt and Jesse are appearing just tells you it's shit. And the writers claiming that the last few episodes are going to change the way we saw Breaking Bad is just code for "we came up with some gay, convoluted plot twist that was never hinted at on Breaking Bad."

Oh and they want to do a Kim show next. Thanks Vince Gilligan and Peter (((GOULD)))

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I'll be watching, but I have a feeling it's going to be shit. Better Call Saul has only gotten worse the longer it goes on. I can't imagine how terrible the Walt and Jesse cameos will be. Wonder if they'll give Cranston that cheap bald cap again he had in the movie

G

I'm gonna watch it, I've already invested this much in it. I know it's not going to be good though. Knowing Walt and Jesse are appearing just tells you it's shit. And the writers claiming that the last few episodes are going to change the way we saw Breaking Bad is just code for "we came up with some gay, convoluted plot twist that was never hinted at on Breaking Bad."

Oh and they want to do a Kim show next. Thanks Vince Gilligan and Peter (((GOULD)))

Are they seriously considering doing a Kim show next? That’s just as unnecessary as BCS was in hindsight. Vince Gilligan is creatively bankrupt at this point.

G

Are they seriously considering doing a Kim show next? That’s just as unnecessary as BCS was in hindsight. Vince Gilligan is creatively bankrupt at this point.
I think it's more AMC and Peter Gould who want it, rather than Gilligan. It's just the network and Gould both saying they'd love to revisit the universe, but they're giving it a break for now. Of course, in modern terms, that means a Walt Jr. sequel is about five years away.

I'm going to watch it. I tried watching it week to week but couldn't stay interested. I binge watched the whole series one weekend recently. Thought the earlier seasons were hard to get thru but season 4 into 5 was pretty entertaining. The entire Lalo story line is pretty good. Lalo is a real ass dude. I'm not sure I'm buying to the hype associated with the 2nd half of season 5. I've read/watched several interviews with cast and they all say the same bullshit about how brilliant the ending is.

G

I've sunk to much of my pathetic life into these shows to not watch the last episodes. They've given up on trying to make Saul, Gus, and Mike look younger than they did on Breaking Bad, so sure they'll give us a 40 year old Aaron Paul as a teenager.

1657512165587.jpeg

G

There can't possibly be much more of this storyline, right? Surely present day Nebraska is going to start being the focus soon. Lalo's gone. All we need to know is what happens to Kim. TBTHWY I don't even give a shit. I was hoping Lalo would kill her, too. As for the episode itself, once again well done on a technical level, and boring as shit. THERE'S NO FUCKING TENSION. We knew Gus wasn't going to die, so that left one option. 5 more plodding, predictable episodes to go.