Wwaw being human garbage

G

Ive fucked up the lives of too many women by throwing around "I love you" just to keep getting laid. They didnt deserve it. Probably created a bunch of betsy restos. And it's easy to hate betsy restos... but at one point they were human beings.

Im a piece of fucking shit and I hate myself. If there is hell I'm going there.

G

It’s never too late to change your ways. At least you are aware you made mistakes, that’s the first step in bettering yourself. Acknowledge your mistakes and try to do better next time. Living in the past is a vicious circle that only leads to more self-loathing. Try to live in the present.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Hey Im 1 week sober. Brooding is 1 of the 12 steps of this secret organization I cant talk about.
163825136-d422e8e2-be21-45ef-926f-5492e28aee00.png

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
What's done is done, you cannot change the past, use those regrets to try to be the person you truly want to be in the present.

As @Patreeky said before me, it's a big step to recognise the mistakes you made in your past, we all make them, it's how we learn from them is what truly defines who we are in the present.

I believe in you, you're a good person i can tell.

G

Ive fucked up the lives of too many women by throwing around "I love you" just to keep getting laid. They didnt deserve it. Probably created a bunch of betsy restos. And it's easy to hate betsy restos... but at one point they were human beings.

Im a piece of fucking shit and I hate myself. If there is hell I'm going there.
If it’s any consolation as a fellow piece of said garbage I’m slowly drinking myself to death

[URL unfurl="true"]https://wineartnyc.com/product/voda-vodka-1-75l[/URL]