WWAW being color blind?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Im not literally colorblind, but sometimes I think things are a different color because they are simply my own delusions.
My friend used to have a black Ford Taurus that I thought was dark purple for some reason.

A lot of the men have it on my mom's side of the family, myself included. I tried this test and I only accidentally got a couple of numbers right and they were just shots in the dark. It's weird because I can see red and green and brown but I guess maybe i just don't see them as vibrant as they're supposed to be or the whole spectrum or whatever.
https://www.colorlitelens.com/ishihara-test

bombvest

The_dress_blueblackwhitegold.jpg

I still see gold and white here but my monitor is like a decade old. in normal lighting I distinguish colors fine.

You can get an ishihara [sic] plate shirt that says "Fuck the color blind" on it. Not a joke but when I was a kid I took the colour blind test in school. ( I'm very color blind) the nurse didn't detect anything because she just assumed I was too retarded to count to 99.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
I used to work with a guy that was half Filipino thru his mom’s side, and half white thru his dad’s. He was color blind and he told me that it’s very common for Filipino males to inherit color blindness from their Filipino mother. Kinda like male pattern baldness is said to be passed on thru the mother.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Im not literally colorblind, but sometimes I think things are a different color because they are simply my own delusions.
My friend used to have a black Ford Taurus that I thought was dark purple for some reason.
Real black is very expensive, so almost all "black" dyes are actually very dark shades of grey, brown, blue, green, or purple.

I'm legally blind so at blind camp one thing was testing, and I have perfect color vision.