WWAW ATHF?

Dusty Dan

Saw the new movie trailer and will probably watch it at some pont. I used to think it was pretty funny back in the day. Whenever I revisit it, I expect it to be shit, but it still kinda holds up and overall I don't think there are too many bad episodes. Probably still my favourite thing Adult Swim has ever put out.

Monk

Boost_Mobile.png

Where you at, dawg?

Never really did much for me but it was pretty integral in carving out Adult Swim's corner of the comedy world so I give it a pass. Plus it seems to pop up in 00's hip-hop stuff I enjoy with surprising regularity.

Dusty Dan

Never really did much for me but it was pretty integral in carving out Adult Swim's corner of the comedy world so I give it a pass. Plus it seems to pop up in 00's hip-hop stuff I enjoy with surprising regularity.
Doom and Quas reference it a few times

The first few seasons rule. If we're going down Adult Swim memory lane, WWAWT Perfect Hair Forever, Superjail, and Assy McGee?
Superjail was the shit. I feel like once it went off the air it got completely erased from everyone consciousness, but I watch downloaded episodes every few months.