WWAW Art Bell

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Quite frankly he got me through many lonely nights. Yes he killed his wife so he could move his filipino lover to the US but nobody is perfect. My favorite moment was the caller who said he had a ghost trapped in a big electric rat catcher, Art asked what it was doing now and the guy said "it looks annoyed".

Here is a good archive of his 90s shows, hours of radio gold you can listen to while gaming etc...

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudmUza2p4LmNhL2FydC9hcnQucnNz

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Quite frankly he got me through many lonely nights. Yes he killed his wife so he could move his filipino lover to the US but nobody is perfect. My favorite moment was the caller who said he had a ghost trapped in a big electric rat catcher, Art asked what it was doing now and the guy said "it looks annoyed".

Here is a good archive of his 90s shows, hours of radio gold you can listen to while gaming etc...

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudmUza2p4LmNhL2FydC9hcnQucnNz
Greatest theme song ever

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Was always impressed at what an old school pro the guy sounded like while dealing with such odd (and sometimes clearly fake) content. It's such a stark contrast to the all of these generic podcast hosts and streamers out now.
Podcasting went to shit slowly the moment it started but the real death of it was that stupid bitch and her true crime one where she fawned over that shitskin. Holy shit it was like faggot breeding grounds. Did more research of course she is a kike. Hate that cunt.
220px-Sarah_Koenig,_American_journalist_2015.jpg

I go way back wit da Mel’s Hole.

There is a forum similar to here called Bell Gab that discusses Art and other similar shows. Art posted there from time to time and was pretty active when he launched his online radio network and MITD. There was a massive meltdown between Art and the users after he quit hosting the show out of no where. They subsequently found out he abandoned a couple kids he had back before his radio career and many turned on him. Never meet your heroes brothermen. But Art will always be the King of late night talk radio.

diane

🤔̲̲̲̲̲̲̲
Hi Art long time listener. Haven't been tuned in tonight but wanted to know if you had covered the recent revelations regarding the long island ghoul yet? I'll hang up and listen.

It's sad to me that it is now just a memory of driving cross country to see your relatives, turning the dial through static, and landing at C2C at 2am. Even just in respect to the paranormal shit itself, there is no real substitute. Noory sucks. Rense is paywalled and cycles through the same 5 wackos. John B Wells should have been the successor to Art Bell, he's got the voice and the flow, but he's too deep into boomer conservative shit nowadays, doesn't touch ayys or anything, just Qanon tier insanity.

I go way back wit da Mel’s Hole.

There is a forum similar to here called Bell Gab that discusses Art and other similar shows. Art posted there from time to time and was pretty active when he launched his online radio network and MITD. There was a massive meltdown between Art and the users after he quit hosting the show out of no where. They subsequently found out he abandoned a couple kids he had back before his radio career and many turned on him. Never meet your heroes brothermen. But Art will always be the King of late night talk radio.

Never posted on Bell Gab, but I remember that drama coming through MITD generals on /x/. Remember Hoagie's show that came on after, The Other Side of Midnight? It was so fucking funny that there was an atalker calling Hoagie's show every single night to expose the "UFO Diaries." As soon as Hoagie would start you could hear the ringer going off.

It's sad to me that it is now just a memory of driving cross country to see your relatives, turning the dial through static, and landing at C2C at 2am. Even just in respect to the paranormal shit itself, there is no real substitute. Noory sucks. Rense is paywalled and cycles through the same 5 wackos. John B Wells should have been the successor to Art Bell, he's got the voice and the flow, but he's too deep into boomer conservative shit nowadays, doesn't touch ayys or anything, just Qanon tier insanity.

Never posted on Bell Gab, but I remember that drama coming through MITD generals on /x/. Remember Hoagie's show that came on after, The Other Side of Midnight? It was so fucking funny that there was an atalker calling Hoagie's show every single night to expose the "UFO Diaries." As soon as Hoagie would start you could hear the ringer going off.
I never listened to Richard, but remember him being mocked relentlessly. When he first started there were constant gaffes. Hearing his office chair constantly creek on the air. Producer Keith yelling at him “Go Go Go!” because he was on the air but didn’t realize it thinking he was still at commercial. Some crazy bitch named Heather Wade took over Art’s show and was living with him when he died. Most Art fans hate her. Many rumors about them having a relationship. She had absolutely no radio experience whatsoever and was just a fan on BellGab. Art fell in love with her voice during one of their live podcasts he was a guest on and the rest is history.

I never listened to Richard, but remember him being mocked relentlessly. When he first started there were constant gaffes. Hearing his office chair constantly creek on the air. Producer Keith yelling at him “Go Go Go!” because he was on the air but didn’t realize it thinking he was still at commercial. Some crazy bitch named Heather Wade took over Art’s show and was living with him when he died. Most Art fans hate her. Many rumors about them having a relationship. She had absolutely no radio experience whatsoever and was just a fan on BellGab. Art fell in love with her voice during one of their live podcasts he was a guest on and the rest is history.
yeah I remember the Wade drama, there was also the theory that she was one his estranged kids or whatever. The whole end of MITD was frankly bizarre, the claims that people were shooting on Art's property, supposedly being stalked, all that. I think he just wanted out of radio and was looking for an excuse. That or (most likely) Art was just truly a diva at that point. Didn't like Dark Matter because he didn't have the same audience/it was the same callers, then had the same bitchiness with MITD, just no patience to let a platform grow again. And from what I remember Keith even mentioned they were getting close to syndication deals.

Still a GOAT though. I wish someone would do a TEFFT Pattern type stream on YouTube with an interactive chat that goes 24/7 for C2C. I'm guessing though that people do try and ClearChannel or whatever Jew company owns the rights gets them banned instantly.