• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW actresses who beg to do capeshit?

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Remember the X-Men movie in 2000? Seems some interesting names auditioned for the part. Sadly none of them got it.

capeshit.jpg

But hey don't worry, eventually all three got capeshit roles!

Alicia was of course Batgirl in the worst capeshit movie of all time.

Lucy would do two episodes of Agents of SHIELD and also voice Wonder Woman in the 2008 Cartoon Network original movie Justice League: The New Frontier.

Christina would play Terra (the villian) in the 2017 direct-to-video animated film Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.

Meanwhile, 11-year-old Jenna made her film debut in Iron Man 3. I'd post a picture but Paul & Dominic might be lurking and I don't wanna turn em on.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I'd be begging to get in it to. Good God that shit is profitable, and if you have a decent agent you can get a sliver. Cars got sequels not because the movie was a hit, it was, but Disney does 10 BILLION a year in merchandise off that Cars bullshit: toys, backpacks, notebooks, lunch boxes, etc.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
That X men franchise is to blame for all this nonsense now isn't it? I enjoyed it at the time but how the fuck is anyone watching them all?
I think it goes back to Superman. That was what, '78? Then some sequels and from the late '80s to the early '00s Batman, Spider-Man X-Men and the Hulk primed the pump for an experiment on otherwise no name characters. I mainly blame Ironman for it, for the idea you could print money off of any capeshit. Before this shit I think most Americans could name like 6 superheros that had penetrated into culture: Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, the Hulk, Wonder Woman and Captain America. You could probably guess a few others because that shit is so uncreative: "Is there... uhh... a Supergirl?" Of course there is.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Literal who?

Jerk off with your tears, gayboy

I was gonna find a picture of Alicia in 2022 to compare to Jenna, but then the gossip website I went on for the Alicia picture had a "Alicia Silverstone: Related Content" section towards the problem so I figured I'd just post that.

alicia.jpg

Looks like you got a shot jackmeoff, not only does she want another baby (and may ask her ex husband to creampie her again) but she's also publicly looking for some new dick on tinder. Just don't bodyshame her or her weird new-ass parenting, it'd be a shame if you gave Bear a fucking cheeseburger. She named her kid Bear and won't let him eat meat.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
I'd be begging to get in it to. Good God that shit is profitable, and if you have a decent agent you can get a sliver. Cars got sequels not because the movie was a hit, it was, but Disney does 10 BILLION a year in merchandise off that Cars bullshit: toys, backpacks, notebooks, lunch boxes, etc.
They are likely laundering money in some capacity. That figure is very suspect.