• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAT the One Eye Symbolism everywhere in Hollywood

G

Tney even got to our Norm
518HnVqXmPL._AC_.jpg

G

my inspiration for OP lol.

Do you think Breuer knew about the Eye of Horus, Satanists in Hollywood, etc...and has to be initiated in all that bs before he's allowed to sign on? I do.

You have to sign on with the program to even have a chance to make it...Patrice O'neal, Bill Burr, Collin Quinn, Rogan, Cosby, Conan O'Brien, even Nana, Opie and Jim Norden...all the way down to people like Sam Roberts, Geno Bisconte and Mike Redbar...everyone had to. It won't even guarantee you make it, but you have to be part of the club to be considered.

P

potatopeeler63

You have to sign on with the program to even have a chance to make it...Patrice O'neal, Bill Burr, Collin Quinn, Rogan, Cosby, Conan O'Brien, even Nana, Opie and Jim Norden...all the way down to people like Sam Roberts, Geno Bisconte and Mike Redbar...everyone had to. It won't even guarantee you make it, but you have to be part of the club to be considered.
care to elaborate, chowld? we talkin bohemian grove owls on fire induction type shit? or whaaaa.
Like the occams razor for conspiracies, you gotta figure one of these drunk retards would have blabbered about their rituals or whatevr

G

care to elaborate, chowld? we talkin bohemian grove owls on fire induction type shit? or whaaaa.
Like the occams razor for conspiracies, you gotta figure one of these drunk retards would have blabbered about their rituals or whatevr

This Kangaroo nigger was in the business (X Factor or sumptin) and he blabbed, guess he wont be making any netflix specials anytime soon:

[MEDIA=youtube]Y7G5CKX0je0[/MEDIA]

edit 7:20 onwards

Last edited by a moderator:

Snake

Forum Clout
This Kangaroo nigger was in the business (X Factor or sumptin) and he blabbed, guess he wont be making any netflix specials anytime soon:

This is exactly what Breuer watched. I did listen to it over the course of a week, and not once does he bring jews up specifically, even with the hexagram being using in Masonic imagery.

Last edited:
G

This is exactly what Breuer watched. I did listen to it over the course of a week, and not once does he bring jews up specifically, even with the pentagram being using in Masonic imagery.
Freemasonry is kabbala/talmud for goys... He does look dark and Kike-y for an Aussie.

P

potatopeeler63

[MEDIA=youtube]Y7G5CKX0je0[/MEDIA]

edit 7:20 onwards

good shit. reminds me of the tory smith videos.

[MEDIA=youtube]yQQQUL3vLIw[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]A15542TxO8w[/MEDIA]

Forum Clout
Sounds like some Owen Benjamin shit. Like maybe its true nothing would surprise me anymore l, but its pretty out there yo.

Like my uncle used to be im some bands and even opened for nirvana and was friends with cobain before they got big and he wasn't into..... No wait he got into some weird Satanist stuff and spray painted satin lives and triple 6s on his parents house and mailboxes and had a complete mental breakdown in the middle of that. Fuck I'm hammered drunk and now I don't know what to believe.

I'll hit up my uncle and ask him about that stuff, probably just going to get crazy junky ramblings but now I'm curious, kinda weird.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
1641774514975.jpg

Djokovic's wife is evidently a big fan of Marina Abramovic, the lady behind the "spirit cooking" stuff. Here she is with Lord Jacob Rothschild.

r5d6lhzplns41.jpg

1643462569267.gif

I'm pretty sure 95%+ of people of prominence are in some cult, one way or another; Freemasonry, Kabbalah, you name it. Scientology is publicly outed as being fringe and weird, which suggests they are not really in any inner circle, just revolving around it.

red%2Bstring.jpg

Celebrities seen wearing the Kabbalistic red string: Madonna, Britney Spears, Ashton Kutcher, Mick Jagger...

1643468291047.jpg

1643467836521.jpg

ECasqkeVUAIT1uU.jpg

This last photo I couldn't find on Google, but was the first image result on Yandex.

This shit's been going on for so fucking long, too. The pagan-ization of Christianity by the Romans. The formation of the Knights of Malta by the elites of Rome. The funding of Adam Weishaupt by the Rothschilds to begin the Illuminati. The obesity of Patrick S. Tomlinson. It just goes on and on.