• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwaawd Brita filters

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I guess it's okay, I'm still on my first one. I think it's more psychological than anything, but I just like the idea that my water's more pure. Also it's inexpensive as opposed to those Japanese Kangen machines which do rule but I'm not spending like $4,000 for a purifier/thing that raises the pH.

Stent

ProHo
Forum Clout
Their ads seem to be filled with mulattoes. I might email to ask what it means. They are marketing purity after all.

britamoolies.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
They definitely do something because when I'd have to go to my stepdad's place out in the middle of nowhere his tap water was so metallic ir tasted like blood and then if you put it through the brita it didn't taste like anything.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
I guess it's okay, I'm still on my first one. I think it's more psychological than anything, but I just like the idea that my water's more pure. Also it's inexpensive as opposed to those Japanese Kangen machines which do rule but I'm not spending like $4,000 for a purifier/thing that raises the pH.
Litcrit should be filled with threads like this.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I have an RO filter. I like to think it filters out the remnants of Alligator shit from the water source in my area (a muddy bayou that runs through a swamp) God decided we could have good food but not pristine waters here in Louisiana.

Forum Clout
I have an RO filter. I like to think it filters out the remnants of Alligator shit from the water source in my area (a muddy bayou that runs through a swamp) God decided we could have good food but not pristine waters here in Louisiana.
Nothing's better than getting a letter in the mail from the water company down here. "Hey, if you drink this, you'll probably die of cancer. That'll be 30$."