WTF!?! Lance Reddick is dead.

Nice bashing KJ Simmons, sir. Has this sun completely run out of class completely?
Still need a white libfag McManus.
Hmmm, you've both given me much to consider. Man, how did Schillinger not win an Emmy? He deserved a spin-off series.

Was Tim McManus the worst character in TV history, and if not, who was worse? He made Alan Alda look like Daniel Carver.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
02ffaa03eb7927f052cea103d2b26fe6.png

Did ya? I hate reddit.
Between this and Better Call Saul, you sure seem to spend a lot of time there, funster.

G

Hmmm, you've both given me much to consider. Man, how did Schillinger not win an Emmy? He deserved a spin-off series.

Was Tim McManus the worst character in TV history, and if not, who was worse? He made Alan Alda look like Daniel Carver.
That should have been sub not sun. Oopsie Doodles. McManus wasn’t a bad dude. His father was at Attica and he was surrounded by violent lunatics. I can kind of relate tbhwy.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Is it a good interview or do they just take turns sharing their favorite scenes of The Wire to him?
The clip stopped when Jocktober stopped so I don't know. I'm sure they just talk about The Wire and Jim overly laughs at anything mildly funny they say.

HeyItsVos

The clip stopped when Jocktober stopped so I don't know. I'm sure they just talk about The Wire and Jim overly laughs at anything mildly funny they say.
I can picture it. I wonder if Ant was afraid of Lance because of how dark he is.