Wtf?! Fatrick was on Howard Stern? (Serious)

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
To be fair Steve was always a first rate faggot. The only real ass dude named Steve in that building was Langford and his massive hog.
Don’t forget Grilla! He gave St Mel 5 potatoes on a few occasions!

I’m not a huge Brandano fan although he’s sucked on Emily Sterns fat Jew tits so props to him, but it isn’t right how Marcy as a boss at the show, was using him for sexual favors and when he fell in deeper feelings (his fault cuz we victim blame) she cut him down and basically made him the cleaning lady. She also doesent let Gilbert Gottfried come on anymore and he’s always been gold on Stern.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
Don’t forget Grilla! He gave St Mel 5 potatoes on a few occasions!

I’m not a huge Brandano fan although he’s sucked on Emily Sterns fat Jew tits so props to him, but it isn’t right how Marcy as a boss at the show, was using him for sexual favors and when he fell in deeper feelings (his fault cuz we victim blame) she cut him down and basically made him the cleaning lady. She also doesent let Gilbert Gottfried come on anymore and he’s always been gold on Stern.
I never really liked Gorilla but he gets a pass for Top Shelf Liqua and this goldmine