• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wrong number, my bad

FezFuckedBabyLove

suboxone in the blunt my ninja
Forum Clout
found this on bert kreischers subreddit I think its called r/ the machine

Reddit Image Download Pat Is A Nigger.jpg

Reddit Image Download Rick Is Fat.jpg

BroJo:
Download From Fezzies Phone LOL oops.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Most people would realize that if he has said this many hundreds of times and nobody has ever been arrested for it. That he would learn this comment is ineffective. At this point its just a cope comment where he has to lie to himself so he doesnt feel like he doesnt have control of the situation. Pat is all by himself in this. The police/courts are his enemy just as much as his trolls.

1712543568692.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Most people would realize that if he has said this many hundreds of times and nobody has ever been arrested for it. That he would learn this comment is ineffective. At this point its just a cope comment where he has to lie to himself so he doesnt feel like he doesnt have control of the situation. Pat is all by himself in this. The police/courts are his enemy just as much as his trolls.

View attachment 192048
When they do any find of them they're all dead and they know it!