• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wow I think Ant went a little far on this one.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_5375.jpeg

It would really be a shame if any of the friends who tolerate him still see this.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
What's the point of this? Is he so sour about being barred from the Patrice benefit that his drunk brain is pissed at Patrice himself? You'd never find another nog more tolerant of Ant. Despite Patrice being an obese coomer he was still very good to OnA and an enormous boon for the show.

Or is the Occam's Razor that he sees red whenever nigs are mentioned now?

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
What's the point of this? Is he so sour about being barred from the Patrice benefit that his drunk brain is pissed at Patrice himself? You'd never find another nog more tolerant of Ant. Despite Patrice being an obese coomer he was still very good to OnA and an enormous boon for the show.

Yeah I don’t really get this either. Patrice openly shit on Stern, he was the most loyal out of everyone.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
If Burr wasn't a pussy, I'd applaud him if he punched this mincing nonce in his glass jaw.

The closest we got to a fist fight was John Stewart calling Queen Fae out here, which of course drove the Tunisian Grandma to Twitter to cry about it.

Hey, Stupid Geno, wanna be on our good side for once? Or are you that desperate for a couch to sleep on?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
If Burr wasn't a pussy, I'd applaud him if he punched this mincing nonce in his glass jaw.

The closest we got to a fist fight was John Stewart calling Queen Fae out here, which of course drove the Tunisian Grandma to Twitter to cry about it.

Hey, Stupid Geno, wanna be on our good side for once? Or are you that desperate for a couch to sleep on?
Geno is engaged to an OnlyFans whore “comic” with rich parents. Financially he’s probably set until the cirrhosis kicks in.

Forum Clout

He's so racist now he can't even like Patrice anymore.