• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wouldja?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
E9bdiJH.png
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sof-jirau-24-becomes-victorias-150701968.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
this bothers me so much because model moms are evil
i used to work with an art director. i would tell the moms of the child models that they were to come without makeup. they would come with professionally done makeup. and when i said something about they claimed the child had done it herself on the car ride.
they will stop at nothing to pimp them out. so this girl doing lingerie modeling without really understanding what it is is troubling and deeply problematic

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I mean... Hmm.

I guess my question here is this, and maybe @captain_kamala can answer this with her experience: because of her downs syndrome, is this really what she wants to do? She does have a great body, but is she being pushed into this?

Notice I'm avoiding answering this question because my woman is watching what I'm writing. Read between the lines, lambchops.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I mean... Hmm.

I guess my question here is this, and maybe @captain_kamala can answer this with her experience: because of her downs syndrome, is this really what she wants to do? She does have a great body, but is she being pushed into this?

Notice I'm avoiding answering this question because my woman is watching what I'm writing. Read between the lines, lambchops.
her handlers know what this is, she doesn't. she is absolutely being taken advantage of. put a downs in a runway show, fine. but lingerie is something else that takes understanding and consent.