• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would you vote for a homosexual man for president?

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy

If the democrats put Buttigieg up as the nominee, I guess the Republican wins automatically? Or would people be afraid to be labeled as a homophobe if they didn't vote for the gay guy?

I wish the democrats would run Tulsi and her fine ass. I could put up with the fact that she has the Cumia skin...she's delightful

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
If you’re voting in the first place, it’s a mistake. That being said. That fag can suck and fuck whatever he wants for all I give a care. Him, Trudeau, and Macron can all have a gay orgy with Merkels massive cock putting them to shame. Really doesn’t matter.
I should have remembered that probably no one on da forums votes

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
A decade ago probably. But after living through the fallout of Obama and the entitlement it's brought about with other "communities", no thanks.

To be fair to Pete, he doesn't parade his gayness around nearly as much as others in his position would but the screeching from the Twitter fags of the world simply isn't worth it.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Niggers and beaners aren't gonna vote for a white twink who takes it up the asshole. So even with egregious cheating the Democrats will probably lose if they run a faggot.
What if he says no homo during inauguration?

We do have this going on now though.

Screenshot_20211020-151146_rif is fun.jpg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I hope the next Republican to win is a woman just because news outlets would have to report "first female president" and seethe about it.
They’ll simply find an angle of how she doesn’t support women, or POC. They will also fail to report on the innocent people she’ll inevitably kill, the small businesses she’ll rob, and the corporations she’ll prop up.

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
I just assume they're all at least half-sissy anyway, same with actors, due to having to suck powerful cock to get to where they are.

If the broads have to give up their bodies to get a promotion why would it be any different for men? Predatory homosexuals exist too.