Would you trust an On A forum poster?

One time I was at a local dive bar, having a few and scrolling through the old subreddit on my phone. I was eating some pickled eggs and one of them lodged in my throat. I was unable to breath, thrashing around like a retard, when a gentleman grabbed me from behind and Heimliched me, sending the egg flying across the room. I turned around to thank the stranger, then he pointed at my phone screen, winked, and said "feed Nana". This is where the phrase "good egg" was originally coined. So short answer re: trusting a forum poster....yes with a maybe, long answer, no, with a but.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Yeah, I trust you guys

Screenshot_20220704-105301_PicCollage.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
You missed out the part where you let some guy buy the wrong cyllinder car.
Omg that will haunt me forever. I remember one time I ran a bunch of tolls with some guys car thinking I had my fast lane on the window. This was as I was personally delivering his fucking car to his house. He got the bills and notices from the state weeks after and called in complaining.

I made 1,500 on that deal and got yelled at because we needed to reimburse him for tolls and penalities. Thankfully I didn't need to pay.

N64 Cube

Patrick S. Tomlinson staring in “Liquor Pig”
What's the saying? I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you

"no offense"

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Absolutely not, everyone here is only out for themselves. Look at how fast "the community" turned on Opie, Nana, Jim (despite using his jokes daily) and forum faggots like Dan (which to be fair he deserved, fucking faggot).

Look at some of the BS "hey everyone give ME attention" threads in lit crit right now, literally front page. Look how accepting the pat faggots are of this histronic behavior. Would they be so accepting if some random user posted the same attention seeking boring garbage? Why is that? What does that tell you about the average retard who posts here (not you though, reader, you seem like a good egg)?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Absolutely not, everyone here is only out for themselves. Look at how fast "the community" turned on Opie, Nana, Jim (despite using his jokes daily) and forum faggots like Dan (which to be fair he deserved, fucking faggot).

Look at some of the BS "hey everyone give ME attention" threads in lit crit right now, literally front page. Look how accepting the pat faggots are of this histronic behavior. Would they be so accepting if some random user posted the same attention seeking boring garbage? Why is that? What does that tell you about the average retard who posts here (not you though, reader, you seem like a good egg)?

👃CHECK​

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^

I’m sorry you’re having a bad time *hugs*

(As I hug you, my hands slip to your waist & unbutton your pants. I pull them down,and bend you over. I push my long, thick, pulsating cock deep into your ass repeatedly. Mmm....)