• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

would you suck pats dick to save a life?

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout
A newborn baby is suffering from a mysteriously medical disease and the only way to cure it is to suck Pat's dick until completion. You also have to swallow his load.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
“Can I just suck the baby’s dick instead?”
1718401073553.png

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
No. And here's why: If you let a Tomlinson know you're going to make that bargain once, it will never end. This is some sort of faggot comic book villain origin story where he starts putting people in danger or holding them hostage just to stick his faucet in my mouth. No, best to limit the damage now.
1000008520.jpg

"In a comic, you know how you can tell who the arch-villain's going to be, child? He's the exact opposite of a hero, and most times, they're attention whores, like you and me. I should've known way back when. You know why, Dan? Because of the cyberstalkers. They called me Mr. Fatass.

Now get sucking."

Last edited: