Would you seriously date a stoner chick?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
My highschool gf was an uppity preppy mean girl but when we lived together she gradually started smoking bongs and by the end of our relationship she smoked a lot more weed than me. She was a bitch and seemed to live to have screaming matches with me most of the time. Weed didn't chill her out at all. One time she had a dream that I fucked another girl we knew and she woke up crying and slapped me in the side of the head/ear as hard as she could while I was asleep. I haven't dated a lot of women that weren't psychotic, abusive cunts.

I should add that she never seemed like a stoner retard. She was really high energy, always dancing and never shut the fuck up ever.

Last edited:

Wa4892

I've only dated one stoner...I don't generally get along with stoners unless they're PR chicks who fuck me and give me free weed. I'm not dating her though...
Oh dear God ...... Rutherford, please learn from my mistakes.

You better be SURE the girl is thinking the same way you are. Else it's comments and thought processes like this that get you an unsolicited visit, out of the blue, from a large intimidating nameless Puerto Rican man that you will only ever know as "Her Brother" or "Her Cousin" letting you know you may have misinterpreted the situation and provide very clear instructions on how you and only you can fix things.

Tread lightly and VERY carefully with this one. You're walking in a minefield

G

I dated a girl when I was younger that drank a lot and smoked a lot, like every morning she'd smoke a bowl right out of bed. It was kind of cool at first, but it was exhausting jus tryin ta keep up *sniff* even in my early twenties.

I did, and it was OK. Then we split up, but for some mysterious reason she thought she could still mooch free weed from me. I LOLed, and told her cash or ass, nobody rides for free. She got all offended, but she still buys weed from me to this day.

Before her, I knew this girl who smoked a lot of weed, then she got engaged to a guy who suddenly became born-again and sober. So when he left for work, she'd come to my place and blow me for weed. It was totally worth it, too, as she was a ravenous little cum bucket. Later she got into dope, which was not my thing, and I heard she died a few years ago.

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
My highschool gf was an uppity preppy mean girl but when we lived together she gradually started smoking bongs and by the end of our relationship she smoked a lot more weed than me. She was a bitch and seemed to live to have screaming matches with me most of the time. Weed didn't chill her out at all. One time she had a dream that I fucked another girl we knew and she woke up crying and slapped me in the side of the head/ear as hard as she could while I was asleep. I haven't dated a lot of women that weren't psychotic, abusive cunts.

I should add that she never seemed like a stoner retard. She was really high energy, always dancing and never shut the fuck up ever.
Nice cluster b disordered girlfriend; stupid

Edit: nice semi-colon, stupid

I know one, she checks all the boxes.
Burns the coal specifically because of the low expectations on her weight.
Sometimes weed is all she thinks and talks about.
Black dude dumped her ass, she then proceeded to fuck the entire white neighborhood that was on Tinder (now I'm thinking, maybe she had a plan, if she got the bug from her ex)
Got depressed, can't stop eating compulsively and getting more and more fat now.