• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would you rather listen to 2024 Howard Stern or Sam & Jim?

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
What would you rather listen to, a Howard repeat or a live Jim and Sam?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
What would you rather listen to, a Howard repeat or a live Jim and Sam?
90s Stern? All the way. Modern Stern nope. If I had to listen to current shows only, Jim and Sam at the very least they still have a shred of common interests. Stern is an out of touch yenta who's fearful of COVID, talks about cats and American idol, is a star fucker (both Howard and Jim are homosexual) and frankly is BORING

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Neither obviously but if I had to then it would be Stern. Morton and Sam is bland wallpaper radio, I know Stern isn’t much better but at least he didn’t marry a man.
Don't get it twisted. Pelican did want to marry a dude (and not a feminine type such as Nikki) that's why he married a sexless beard who is mentally and emotionally stunted at age 11.

Geeky freaky Pelican and Ralph were legit bed buddies. Shit dick faggots. Indisputable fact.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Don't get it twisted. Pelican did want to marry a dude (and not a feminine type such as Nikki) that's why he married a sexless beard who is mentally and emotionally stunted at age 11.

Geeky freaky Pelican and Ralph were legit bed buddies. Shit dick faggots. Indisputable fact.

I’ve genuinely never listened to stern beyond a few clips with norm / artie. I don’t know much about him beyond whatever the boys ranted about.

Morton is a faggot

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Dam another one
It's a tough one man :image_9248_lg: Jim and Sam are faggots like Stern post Artie
When the Gaza War ends, Stern. Until then, Jim & Sam. Inane nothingness is less bad than Zionist propaganda.
Israel doesn't need America , Americas NEEDS Israel, child
:image_4159_lg:

midwit

Forum Clout
Jim and Sam because they are harmless retards.

A billionaire Jewish Supremacist with a history of abusing and basically psychologically torturing vulnerable white women makes me very combative.

Reeper

Forum Clout
When the hell will sirius forgive the opester and give him back his radio show. That Bob Kelly tweet really triggered me, opie needs his show back!!!