Would you rather fuck Niki or Flavia (Live Listener Poll)

• Niki

• Flavia

Results are only viewable after voting.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Flavia over Niki for a number of reasons:

1. I had a few Niki-like girls try to get in my adult diapers back in college and I shot them down due to their lack of attractiveness.

2. I wouldn’t be able to avoid thinking about Patrick’s disgusting fish lips and would lose my erection. I wouldn’t want to risk taking reputational damage for not being able to keep my 8 incher hard

3. Bitch Niki looks like she smells like stale urine

4. I’d finally be able to check the cleaning lady/maid fetish box

Now having said that, there is definitely a chance that I’d let Niki sniff my adult diapers just for the sub. Always gotta think about the bit, you know?

I’d also be willing to video tape a brotherman and/or Capt. K fucking her in the ass from the closet, just would need to make sure I didn’t vomit all over the place.

For reference, I'd say this is my "favourite" picture of Nikki.

nikki 2.jpg

Sunglasses and a Myspace angle help a bit. Does seem like a genuine smile (presumably she was imagining throwing Patrick into a cactus).

Also, her teeth remind me of my mother. 🥰

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
For reference, I'd say this is my "favourite" picture of Nikki.

View attachment 82235

Sunglasses and a Myspace angle help a bit. Does seem like a genuine smile (presumably she was imagining throwing Patrick into a cactus).

Also, her teeth remind me of my mother. 🥰
You can pretty much see the plaque accumulation without even zooming in. If she doesn’t brush her teeth she’s definitely not taking care of her vag and ass