• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would you rather be Patrick ‘Pump & Dump’ Tomlinson or Jef ‘Keep & Creep’ Rouner’s child?

Yeh

• Patrick

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Jef

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A different child rapist

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Patrick Pros:

• Never have to see him
  • Might find Josiah 5 funny one day

Jef Rouner Pros:

• He’s employed I guess
2E58E71F-258C-4122-B778-A89440B29C40.jpeg

8436825A-18D2-43DF-93CA-FC7AF3F2FF5E.jpeg

4266B6E3-31A7-40D9-9151-17B4E0E6148B.jpeg

Last edited:

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I like how Jef barely make a token effort to cross out that swastika on his shirt. Since he’s no doubt a signee to the “Punch a Nazi” retardation, I hope he wears that badge out in public.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'd rather be Annabelle. My retard father would have nothing to do with me, I'd be raised by decent people, I'd be weird looking and annoying and therefore virtually unmolestable.

That Jef(f) creep shouldn't be allowed around children. He's another one where you can see that he's a sinister fuck right on his face. He doesnt have a face like a normal person and i couldnt even really describe what makes it so different. He just looks evil.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
He doesnt have a face like a normal person and i couldnt even really describe what makes it so different. He just looks evil.
He has a certain je ne sais quoi, that’s for sure. His proportions and features are also very off — gigantic forehead, tiny face, soulless eyes, incel hair. We were made to detect predators like this.