• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would you ever leave Patrick alone with your kids?

Should Pat be trusted around children?

• Total voters

Midian9876

Forum Clout
I’m a horrible retard when it comes to trying to interact with children, I don’t have the imagination or patience, but in all seriousness, I can’t imagine anyone letting that retard be close to one. He’d sperg out and try stealing the kids toys or lecture it on how it should have been aborted.

And that pic of him in a robe at whatever Convention he was at with kids around is the creepiest shit ever. I don’t have it saved but gives off major pedo vibes. Fuck him.

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout
Personally I think he’s a violent card carrying pedophile who should be put on a sex offenders list and kept from schools.
Birds of a feather flock together, and this bird flies alongside pedophiles.
unnamed (2).jpg

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
He had longstanding and in some cases ongoing friendships with pedophiles. Like, five of them. Absolutely not.

Leaving aside the above for the moment, he’s worryingly stupid. I don’t think he should operate motor vehicles and I do think he belongs in a group home. It’s another reason he can’t be trusted with kids.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I'd consider pat at the higher end of "trainable" retards where he is unlikely to burn the house down making box mac n cheese or severely cut himself opening a package, but the idea of him sitting with kids and proselytizing his social media and pop politics addiction is really sickening. That and the rape.

MasterPosHonor

🎵👏 Luminencz front 👏 Luminencz front 👏🎵
Forum Clout
Patrick "wait until the child is born and then kill it" Tomlinson? My children will not be black so I'm not worried about the pepperoni dungeon, but his love of killing babies and numerous pedophilic friends are a bit concerning.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Not even Ade trusted Pat to be alone with his own kid. That should say it all.
It's really a remarkable thing to have the mother of your child to be so disgusted by you that she forces you out of her and her child's life and never makes you pay a cent in child support. And that's if we pretend pat's version of events is true.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Even if I put aside the fact he’s a guy who has no problem being friends with convicted pedophiles as long as they buy his books and he wrote that underage Asian child prostitute scene in The Ark (immediately putting my girls at the top of the danger list for this sick fuck and his fetishes) I still wouldn’t leave anyone’s kids with this cunt. Big fat blowhard would immediately start trying to ruin them with “progressive” propaganda and he would lose his shit the second anyone did or said something he didn’t like. He’s just a blubber ball of toxicity.

G

Obviously not, but it might be quite funny to be in the same vicinity as him with them because my 5 year old daughter "speaks her mind" shall we say. She would be pretty likely to say "Daddy, why does that fat man have a head like a tomato?"(English pronunciation of tomato too) if she ever saw him. She's quite loud too so he'd definitely hear it.