Would you bang Sheri Moon Zombie?

HR@PaneraBread

it doesn't taste all that good
now that we've googled her, the answer has to be a hammerlock yes. This doesn't mean we like you or you're off the hook for whatever it is you did, you fed pedo

HR@PaneraBread

Yes, i would love to disappoint her with my mediocre cock.
You're from the most eugenically perfect country on God's earth, what's wrong with you?!?! Of all the fat Americans on here you're the one who's got the physical self-esteem issues?!?! Get it together, skipper

G

You're from the most eugenically perfect country on God's earth, what's wrong with you?!?! Of all the fat Americans on here you're the one who's got the physical self-esteem issues?!?! Get it together, skipper

Just some self deprecating humour, boss man. I’m doing ok down there, Opester never got any complaints about ‘lil’ Patreeky’, sniff.

HR@PaneraBread

Just some self deprecating humour, boss man. I’m doing ok down there, Opester never got any complaints about ‘li’ll Patreeky”, sniff.
Well y'know that's why we're here. When your mood goes down the shitposting output goes down with it. And that just ain't the way we do things here at Panera. No sirree bob