Would ja?

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11160275/amp/Female-sex-pest-sexually-assaulted-taxi-driver-groping-him.html[/URL]

Throat fuck her. Maybe strap on the rubber and bend her over? Risk the smell and inevitable "he raped me" arrest when she sobered up. What a slob.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Did you read the story?
"Torrie was already on the sex offenders register for carrying out a naked sex act on a police officer after racially abusing and threatening to bite her neighbour."

"And in 2019 she rubbed against a train conductor who was trying to calm her down after downing several glasses of prosecco."

"In June 2020 she admitted to making xenophobic remarks to her Polish neighbours and hurled abuse at her neighbours."

Sounds like a gal deserving of an old fashioned raw dicking courtesy of yours truly.

G

"Torrie was already on the sex offenders register for carrying out a naked sex act on a police officer after racially abusing and threatening to bite her neighbour."

"And in 2019 she rubbed against a train conductor who was trying to calm her down after downing several glasses of prosecco."

"In June 2020 she admitted to making xenophobic remarks to her Polish neighbours and hurled abuse at her neighbours."

Sounds like a gal deserving of an old fashioned raw dicking courtesy of yours truly.
She offered the cabbie a condom she had on her. A drunk bitch propositioning a stranger.

I've had a couple of those in my time. 2 American girls and a French one. All bareback because we were drunk and it just happened, one of them on the grass in a park in the middle of the night.

I honestly think that if any of them had offered a condom it would've set off alarm bells. Immediate assumption they had crotch rot or worse.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
She offered the cabbie a condom she had on her. A drunk bitch propositioning a stranger.

I've had a couple of those in my time. 2 American girls and a French one. All bareback because we were drunk and it just happened, one of them on the grass in a park in the middle of the night.

I honestly think that if any of them had offered a condom it would've set off alarm bells. Immediate assumption they had crotch rot or worse.
I honestly don't think women care about giving men STDs, I think even in their 40s they're still worried about getting pregnant. Because they're drunk retards like this Scottish whore.