• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would Brotha Joe have been any shittier than Keith the Cop as producer?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
No. Neither of them understand media or running a media company, but Keith understood it was a business and needed to turn a profit. Hence telling Nana to cool it with the racism. BroJoe as under the delusion his brother was a big star and would have legions of fans no matter what, so would allow Nana to accelerate her decline into racist obscurity. Joe is also lazier than Keith, who at least spent his life getting up in the morning and working a job. No Cumia can say the same.

The only person who could have saved CP Media was Gavin. Sodomite that he is, he already founded Vice and understands how to put together a media company and the work involved.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
No. Neither of them understand media or running a media company, but Keith understood it was a business and needed to turn a profit. Hence telling Nana to cool it with the racism. BroJoe as under the delusion his brother was a big star and would have legions of fans no matter what, so would allow Nana to accelerate her decline into racist obscurity. Joe is also lazier than Keith, who at least spent his life getting up in the morning and working a job. No Cumia can say the same.

The only person who could have saved CP Media was Gavin. Sodomite that he is, he already founded Vice and understands how to put together a media company and the work involved.
So you mean "Yes, he would have been shittier."

You do bring up a good point about brotha joe likely encouraging the racism. Although didn't Keith make monkey noises over some riot footage? JoeH definitely has a skewed outlook about how big O and A was, as well. And, yeah, Keith actually did a real job before

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
"I tried getting governor Chris Christie to come on but he didn't answer my email again, even though I reminded him that it's the people who elected him who watch this show, so here's my friend Gary, he can play any Neil Young song on guitar, seriously, pick any Neil Young song, ant, it's amazing"

The show wouldn't have lasted a year. Which in many ways would have achieved the same thing but faster. So yes. Joe would have been better.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Those two idiots were left to their own devices and took to selling crack out of their traphouse. Compound Media would have an even worse schedule.

Brother Joe musical performances?

Even more ghouls from the Cumia gallery to get on camera, including Joe's group of dregs.

It's been proven that both Joe and Anthony are lazy fucks. It would be an even bigger train wreck to behold