• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worst Show on Jocktober

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Scott Ferrel's show when O&A and the Pests attacked could qualify. As he had the backing of Stern's production company and Sirius to put together a test show on H101 on Sirius. It was like a pilot for a future sports talk show that would have the full backing of Howard Stern. And yet it was soul crushingly embarrassing in every way. And the O&A Pests were able to break through the call screeners and get into his show at every single attempt. Leading to a round of calls featuring references to various 'roomy' Silence of the Lambs characters.

Ferrel's response to this was beyond timid and pathetic. He put up almost no fight whatsoever. This incident was referenced after the merger as yet another reason why O&A would not be allowed to play any audio from H100 or H101 ever.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
Whichever show it was where the chick wrote them an email (or maybe it was an open letter posted online or something, i forget) to say how hurt she was. The show itself was so tediously bland that that's all I can remember about it.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Whichever show it was where the chick wrote them an email (or maybe it was an open letter posted online or something, i forget) to say how hurt she was. The show itself was so tediously bland that that's all I can remember about it.
Was it this one or sumthin?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
iu

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Honestly they were all so bad that it's hard to separate any. It's pretty incredible how boring the average radio show is and how they don't just play music and ads constantly instead of paying someone to bore their audience.
My Bluetooth takes awhile to connect so I happen to listen to a bit of the radio before a pod starts. Every station does those survey questions from prepburger every one!! 38% of single males prefer this over beer, call in now!