• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Worst chicks you've dated

G

I had a brief thing with a cryer, and it was awful. Bitch cried all the time, over everything. "My grandma would have been 89 1/2 today", shit like that. She had a psychotic alcoholic mother too, and she'd call me at one in the morning, sobbing because her mom fell off the wagon again. I just more or less ghosted her, and she sent me a bunch of 5,000 word emails, which I just began ignoring after a while.
Did she start her emails with ‘I’ll be brief’.

Craziest girl for me was a 19 year old that would want me to pretend I was a burglar and be rough with her. Huge daddy issues also. And she almost enjoyed it in her ass as much as her pussy.

Met this girl at a party when I was 20. Didn't think I had a shot, because I was trying to get a nice blonde and she was out of my league until we were fucking each other in the jacuzzi.
We dated on and off for a few months. Great lay but major red flags, ignored because I was immature and was starved for pussy.
She eventually broke it off when I tried telling her I cared for her. Broke my stupid heart.

Anyway, she contacted me back a few years ago. Of course, I started flirting. She told me she was married and that she loved me when we were young. Bawled my eyes out like a fairy.
Tried to cut contact but she was persistent. She flew to France to meet me and we rekindled as soon as her plane touched the tarmac. She pushed.
Her figure wasn't the same (a bit heavier) but we fucked like rabbits for 3 months. Then she went back, telling me she would leave her husband for me. Then I found out she had messed around with a painter. Broke it off.

To sum it up, I'm a sex starved asshole who broke up a mariage. I don't know if I should think of it as getting even. Pretty petty if you ask me.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Speaking of picky eaters
I dated a new york jew who could only eat plain bagels with cream cheese, plain pizza, and matzo ball soup, no matzo balls.
We had been planning a trip to China which he backed out on because he didn't know what he would eat. Like he literally couldn't eat white rice and McDonalds.
So I went by myself and I ate bomb ass shit

G

I had a GF way back, she was a good christian gal but kind of a whore, except that her cunt grooming was odd, she'd shave down to the clit then leave the vulva area full bush. It was like the worst of both worlds for me until I taught her how to properly shave that little cunt.
Your avatar is fawkin hilarious! Wtf is cow doing?

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Speaking of picky eaters
I dated a new york jew who could only eat plain bagels with cream cheese, plain pizza, and matzo ball soup, no matzo balls.
We had been planning a trip to China which he backed out on because he didn't know what he would eat. Like he literally couldn't eat white rice and McDonalds.
So I went by myself and I ate bomb ass shit

Shit. I almost proposed to a florida JAP, she has the heaviest of the heaviest set of titties, and that "almost" jewish schnozz where you could tell as soon as she goes to a plastic surgeon no one will be able to tell her ethnicity. She is face-meltingly smart and was just using me as an in-between boyfriend till she found a more "stable" rich jew she could present to her parents.

I wouldn't say she was my worst, because she made me realize most beautiful women are materialistic doofuses that want the maximum amount of benefit for the minimum amount of sacrifice. And it's way better to get your woman within your "league" to actually have her put some elbow grease in the relatonship.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
I dated a girl that bawled her eyes out at the drop of a hat. Was exhausting.
Would do things like text me “Who’s your favorite princess?” and I’d name an actual Disney princess then she’d respond “You were supposed to say me 😭 😭” and guilt trip me.

She was nice, just seemed to have some sort of severe attachment disorder
So who is your favourite Disney princess then gayboy? :dm_small:

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
So who is your favourite Disney princess then gayboy? :dm_small:
Belle 😍😍😍

IMG_6127.jpeg