• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wormkiller has gone AWOL

G

I hope he is ok. I genuinely like him. I hope the Lucymaniacs taking over the forum haven’t pushed him over the edge. Please come back, buddy! Love ya, miss ya.

01268D4E-FEA5-4464-B070-66756CA875E2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this confirmed to be WormKiller? He was a jailbird himself. I have never been arrested but I can't imagine the crime that does it being jerking off.

You think this is NOT him?

> I'm bisexual but I just do it with dudes for the easy access to quick sex. I highly doubt ill get aids from the occasional blow job. Really is kinky getting your pee pee licked in a dirty jail cell. The only fun I've had so far in here is these extremely degenerate sexual experiences.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
You think this is NOT him?

> I'm bisexual but I just do it with dudes for the easy access to quick sex. I highly doubt ill get aids from the occasional blow job. Really is kinky getting your pee pee licked in a dirty jail cell. The only fun I've had so far in here is these extremely degenerate sexual experiences.

I thought he was only into trannies recreationally