Worm is Worming on Verdict

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_5593.jpeg

Jim spread that asshole open today for the fence

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Norton has the opinion that I don’t blame and a majority of the country has: “Guilty…not guilty…who gives a shit?” They don’t think he’s Hitler and they don’t think it’s rigged. They just don’t see the crime as a murder.

Let’s say Trump just gets probation or only has to pay a fine. How is that hurting him from winning? Because all I hear is that not only is this not hurting him, it’s HELPING him. Great, then shouldn’t you be cheering at a conviction?

I’m rambling but my point was that Nana and Jim both have the same opinion on this “I don’t give a shit i’m voting for the guy”, but one guy is panicking, and I think he’s panicking because saying “Heh, this just won Trump the election!” is a cope, and he’s genuinely scared Trump won’t get reelected

I WAS BLOCKED

YOU KNOW HOW TO BALL, I KNOW ARISTOTL.
Norton has the opinion that I don’t blame and a majority of the country has: “Guilty…not guilty…who gives a shit?” They don’t think he’s Hitler and they don’t think it’s rigged. They just don’t see the crime as a murder.

Let’s say Trump just gets probation or only has to pay a fine. How is that hurting him from winning? Because all I hear is that not only is this not hurting him, it’s HELPING him. Great, then shouldn’t you be cheering at a conviction?

I’m rambling but my point was that Nana and Jim both have the same opinion on this “I don’t give a shit i’m voting for the guy”, but one guy is panicking, and I think he’s panicking because saying “Heh, this just won Trump the election!” is a cope, and he’s genuinely scared Trump won’t get reelected
I'm on the west coast and people are pretty upset about it. if you pay attention at all it's got some tom foolery around it. nothing will come of it.

i see trump is taking Opies approach. there is no such thing as bad press.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Is the Viking pro-Trump? I guess he is
He’s a worm. In 2016 he spent MONTHS on the O&J show talking about how he wasn’t sure if he’d vote for Clinton or not. Then at the last moment he went “Yeaaaah man i voted for Trump her emails man.” I can’t remember his opinions between 2017-2020 because no one was listening. But speaking that he interviewed Trump and is a consistent guest on Redeye no way he shit talks Trump let alone says he’s not voting for him.

TorpidSloth

He’s a worm. In 2016 he spent MONTHS on the O&J show talking about how he wasn’t sure if he’d vote for Clinton or not. Then at the last moment he went “Yeaaaah man i voted for Trump her emails man.” I can’t remember his opinions between 2017-2020 because no one was listening. But speaking that he interviewed Trump and is a consistent guest on Redeye no way he shit talks Trump let alone says he’s not voting for him.
The Viking. As in Niklaus. Trump is camp, so I guess he's all in

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The Viking. As in Niklaus. Trump is camp, so I guess he's all in
I’m retarded. The Viking is all in wit duh Trump because she met him after Norton did the interview. Talking about how Trump was a gentleman and treated her like a lady (god knows what THAT entails…)

She doesn’t know shit about US politics so it comes down to “Old guy i don’t know or old guy i met who was nice to me”