• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worldcon lowers prices because niggers can’t afford it

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Nobody can afford it

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
Nobody can afford it

The ugly bitch is chairing their business meeting and can't even scrape up some bucks to go. She'll have to stay and molest kids domestically.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Is Paul Weimer going or did they find him saying some shit about Scotland and sell him out to those kilt wearing queers too?
IMG_6365.png

What a gutless cuck to show up again after how they sold him out. And to work for them on top of it.

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
View attachment 206953

What a gutless cuck to show up again after how they sold him out.
The fact that that fucking pedophile worm still sides with them and kisses SFWA ass after they literally sold him out as a traitor to the CCP is probably the most hateable thing about him.

Aside from all the child molesting.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
Nobody can afford it

I had hoped that by this point in my life I would be in a financial situation where an overseas Worldcon wouldn't be a difficult ask. But the reality is that money is still tight
Sounds like a great pick for the chair of the business meeting. Worldcon sure picks winners.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
The ugly bitch is chairing their business meeting and can't even scrape up some bucks to go. She'll have to stay and molest kids domestically.
I thought for sure that was a tranny but apparently it's just a very, very ugly woman. A lot of dykes are so horribly malformed that I have to wonder if it's not tied to abnormal hormones/development.

I have a mortgage, tuition for two kids, some graduate school loans...I could still pull this money together if needed. No problem. These cretins are all so pathetic on every level. And I only have 4 sinks!

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
I thought for sure that was a tranny but apparently it's just a very, very ugly woman. A lot of dykes are so horribly malformed that I have to wonder if it's not tied to abnormal hormones/development.

I have a mortgage, tuition for two kids, some graduate school loans...I could still pull this money together if needed. No problem. These cretins are all so pathetic on every level. And I only have 4 sinks!
48574042221_070d6e42ab_b-1037815043.jpg

When you're so special you have a pronoun that needs a pronunciation guide

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

You have a lot of feather boas to pay for. Just be honest.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout

Isn’t this your hometown? I assume you’ll be attending and reporting back for the show.