Worldcon Covid outbreak

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
So just about everyone at World Con is crying that they probably have Covid even though they are all vaxxed and wore masks. Be interesting to see what piggy says since it’s very clear nobody spent time with him. The world con hashtag is all if you spent time with me look out, everyone I know has it now, etc. will he cry that he has Covid? After being mr vaxxed and boosted? Time will tell, child

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
7.png

8.png

9.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
If they take the risk of COVID so serious, why would they even go there coming from all over the country to meet in groups? Especially since cases are up again. These people are cunts.
And these are the types screaming for people to not get together for the holidays even though they all travelled to meet at hotel with people from all over. They’re all hypocrites and creeps.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
And these are the types screaming for people to not get together for the holidays even though they all travelled to meet at hotel with people from all over. They’re all hypocrites and creeps.

Remember during the height of the first covid wave when he and about 8 other people all decided to cram into a bar round a tiny table, none of them wearing masks.

Mama Raven's boy decides how viruses work, child. Hush now.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
If they take the risk of COVID so serious, why would they even go there coming from all over the country to meet in groups? Especially since cases are up again. These people are cunts.
It’s maybe their one redeeming feature

being afraid of covid is so staggeringly gay. I’ve never even had a PCR test, let alone wearing a mask and hiding at home. I won’t even begin to think about getting a gay ass injection.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
So just about everyone at World Con is crying that they probably have Covid even though they are all vaxxed and wore masks. Be interesting to see what piggy says since it’s very clear nobody spent time with him. The world con hashtag is all if you spent time with me look out, everyone I know has it now, etc. will he cry that he has Covid? After being mr vaxxed and boosted? Time will tell, child
Didnt pat say that niki got covid at some point last year and he just got the sniffles because he is a healthy boy? Was it in one of the interviews? I doubt pat will mention it on twitter and take it to the bar and spread it around because he needs meatloaf and beer.

Didnt pat say that niki got covid at some point last year and he just got the sniffles because he is a healthy boy? Was it in one of the interviews? I doubt pat will mention it on twitter and take it to the bar and spread it around because he needs meatloaf and beer.
Fatrick was sniffing like crazy in one of those Josiah interviews, while out at a bar, superspreading at Hooligan's.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pour one out for Mr. Tetley
Is Old Bill under the weather? Those sons a bitches.

I remember pat telling anyone asking about how safe the convention policy was. " You have nothing to worry about..." Turns out a bunch end up infected and taking back to loved ones. These fucking hypocrites. Cant even follow all the shit they try and cancel people for.