Working with women is awful

TheNanaDook

I manage one woman, one nigger, and 2 old white guys. Guess who the worst performers are? And of course, the lowest performers are the ones that want to do the most bullshit work - daily, the hole is pushing for the team to do shit like personality tests, filling out stupid "We should start" "We should stop" questionnaires, trying to pretend she does the most, and just generally annoys me the most. Anyone else dealing with this shit?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
If it helps, women hate women more than men do. Try to hire a younger chick on your team and enjoy the drama, which will be worth the drop in productivity.
I learned this real quick when I started working my first office jobs after college. Nobody hates women more than other women, men for the most part are chill and just want to work and go home. Women in the workplace seem to be on the edge of attacking each other.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I learned this real quick when I started working my first office jobs after college. Nobody hates women more than other women, men for the most part are chill and just want to work and go home. Women in the workplace seem to be on the edge of attacking each other.
Same thing happened to me they would get along fine but the second one of them left the room they would turn on them in an instant and say fawkin brutal things about them. Buncha hens.

G

related question: how many woman at your job are in your current spank bank?

bonus question: are any of them "ugly"/"Jolie Laide" , however they are still in your rotation?
One of my favorite past times used to be putting a civilian in my spank bank, putting her facebook/instagram on one screen and then finding a similiar chick POV style on xhamster, sparking a joint and going to town on my fleshlight in between two pillows

You’re cumming and you think it’s the real people!

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
As a sales manager my worst employees and my best employees were always women. You have the worthless ones who do fuck all and expect special treatment because they have a box. But then you have the insane overachievers who have something to prove. The only problem is those ones were usually very hot because they put as much effort into themselves as they do at work so naturally they were getting fucked by everybody. This caused its own set of problems and drama.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
The only good boss I had recently was a woman, but she acted like a man. I currently have a boss who's a man who acts like a woman. I told him he wasn't as good as the previous boss (who was fired), and he was such a woman about it. I said it just to hurt his feelings, and it worked. He talked about all the things he had done since, but none of them were actually that impressive. Some measure had grown 3%, but it fluctuated regularly and its currently in the toilet. When the business was in a crisis he took 2 months paternity leave. He can't get results to save his life. If you told him the toilet was blocked he'd form a committee and make up a written plan of action, rather than just flush it.

Good Bosses
  • Outcome focused
  • Get Results
  • Confront
  • Respect you when you stand up to them
  • Love a fight

Bad Bosses
  • Process orientated
  • Never get results
  • Avoid confrontation
  • Hate when you stand up to them
  • Run from a fight

I work in IT for a hospital so I naturally I come across a lot of women (nurses and physicians). A lot of them seem pretty competent to be fawkin' honest witcha, but it's mostly the nurses. The doctors are kind of snarky.

I think socially it's a different story though. I used to go out on tickets and fix their computers, and sometimes I'd have coffee in their break rooms. In the wards where there were more men everything seemed normal, like at the paramedic station. However, in female dominated wards like OB-GYN I heard them gossipping behind each other's backs several times.

Last edited:

Stent

swatchsticker
But at least they have a great sense of humor.

rolling-my-eyes-eye-roll.gif

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I'm a private person, and I hate women that would always try to get me in their dumb fucking convos. When I was in the military, women mostly get what they want. All they have to do is find a "daddy" that outranks others ans they get whatever the fuck they want.

Nigger dykes are the worse !