• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Words of wisdom, Joe. Words of wisdom.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Showing us how to drive in the Joe Lane.
It’s the JOSEPH lane you fucking LIBTARD!!!😎😎😎

On a side note: When I’m driving and see a faggot start riding the breakdown lane or even a cop because those faggots do it, I start laughing. That dude learned the secret of the Joseph lane.

Last edited:
G

It would be roughly 2 years from this interview that he would take his own advice, albeit after we discovered that he was following jailbait on Instagram, including Travis Tefft's daughter
I confronted his ex (laylas mom) about this. She said he did it because hes technologically retarded and didnt know he was following them. She said it was an accident. I wonder if she talked to him about it or if that was her own in denial theory lol.

G

I call BS
She got really mad in her reply (and she was fine before that, I was chatting to her about other things). Sent me a boomer wall of text "Umm actually and who exactly are you and why are you now following me? Joe is an old man and has no idea how instagram works and just clicked follow by accident" etc etc.

He isn't that much of a boomer. He knows how to use reddit. I dunno, it's a tough one man. I call BS too.

She's half right -- he was retarded and boomerish enough to not think that people who could see who he was following.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
She got really mad in her reply (and she was fine before that, I was chatting to her about other things). Sent me a boomer wall of text "Umm actually and who exactly are you and why are you now following me? Joe is an old man and has no idea how instagram works and just clicked follow by accident" etc etc.

He isn't that much of a boomer. He knows how to use reddit. I dunno, it's a tough one man. I call BS too.

She's half right -- he was retarded and boomerish enough to not think that people who could see who he was following.
That's exactly the right reason, he didn't know others could see who he follows. Just like Einstein thought that if he blocks you on Twitter no one else can see you (my favorite tweet of all time)

G

That's exactly the right reason, he didn't know others could see who he follows. Just like Einstein thought that if he blocks you on Twitter no one else can see you (my favorite tweet of all time)
LOL yep, I was looking for the convo and found that one as well. "now that I block you no one can see this" hahahaha.

Here is my convo with her. I guess I didn't save it all or something, but here's all you need:

lolll.jpg

lolwtf.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I confronted his ex (laylas mom) about this. She said he did it because hes technologically retarded and didnt know he was following them. She said it was an accident. I wonder if she talked to him about it or if that was her own in denial theory lol.
Bull shit. Joe is an IT expert, don’t be fooled by his Boomer pride. CTRL + ALT + DEL!

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
People seem to forget he is a dad. His daughter is friends with these people. There’s a high probability his daughter followed them and didn’t even notice. I feel like I’ve said it a million times but he’s a fat retard. He doesn’t understand technology that well. He’s impressed with a digitec looper for Christ sake. He isn’t a pedophile, his brother is. He’s insanely defensive of AntH, and insanely retarded. No matter what we’d try to point out to him about AntH, he’s not going to listen because it’s from us. I guarantee you it was Joe who confronted Kurt Love about the child rape. He told AntH and Anthony acted like he didn’t know. Joe believed him. Joe isn’t intelligent enough to be a pedophile, he’d have been caught 10,000 times already. He couldn’t even hide that he watched the beige doc about him while denying he did.