Word on the street in Silicone Valley is that they spent $60k to shut down Nana's stand-up tour

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
1000008473.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Why wouldn't Media Matter?

3146cb0c45c3188404bff201753ece91.jpg

I remember, as a little mensch, that I was absolutely glued to the radio! The kids these days with their shock jocks, their Greaseymans, and the Power Man and Iron Fist 5000 music, they have no idea what it's like! Theater of the Mind! And my host for the audio cinema, it was Paul Harvey!

I loved that man. His stories captivated me, the simple Americana, told in his forced, sing-songey borderline fey diction, I never missed a show! Every time I'd listen, hanging onto his every word, waiting for his "Stay TUNED for NEWS!", which was my cue to go back outside and play stick ball. After every show, I'd think the same thing: "Golly, he must get laid a ton!"

... He wasn't gay though, right? I'm sure he had to pay his dues in radio somehow, but c'mon? I'm just asking questions.

Joseph on a cruise ship outside Sweden, looking for a rock coat to wear, go ahead!

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Only reason why Media Matters got on nana’s case is cause Gavin. Anthony isn’t mentioned in those postings until like bottom paragraph.

though will say been real fun sending MM nana’s tweets over the years, glad to know that got to him as well.

Anthony isn’t interesting enough to be cancelled now, but I love that deep down anytime his events get axed it’s cause there trying to cancel real patriot loving Americans like me

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
I like how AntH says "try to get in some kind of trouble" as if he has faced no negative repercussions due to his behavior.

He wouldn't still like to be getting paid $3M a year to half-ass a radio show for 20 hours a week, genuniely. He'd tell you if he would
Anthony really loves to project his inner in securities on blacks.
Nice traumatic childhood stupid

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Why wouldn't Media Matter?

3146cb0c45c3188404bff201753ece91.jpg

I remember, as a little mensch, that I was absolutely glued to the radio! The kids these days with their shock jocks, their Greaseymans, and the Power Man and Iron Fist 5000 music, they have no idea what it's like! Theater of the Mind! And my host for the audio cinema, it was Paul Harvey!

I loved that man. His stories captivated me, the simple Americana, told in his forced, sing-songey borderline fey diction, I never missed a show! Every time I'd listen, hanging onto his every word, waiting for his "Stay TUNED for NEWS!", which was my cue to go back outside and play stick ball. After every show, I'd think the same thing: "Golly, he must get laid a ton!"

... He wasn't gay though, right? I'm sure he had to pay his dues in radio somehow, but c'mon? I'm just asking questions.

Joseph on a cruise ship outside Sweden, looking for a rock coat to wear, go ahead!
My fucking ribs, Ray.