• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

#woohoo

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
DF6E514A-EA19-4BE2-9DDA-2B4EF9B28771.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Didn't think a Bovine could bum rush a stolen liquor bottle of the store without getting caught.

They call that a "Cumia Finders Fee", which is also the term for when Anthony drives a bus for fourth graders.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
If by "compound" he means a small apartment. No more party mansion to make it seem like you are rubbing elbows with the wealthy. Im sure it was nice to finally be invited over to baby bros again. I bet they shared stories on how to cope with gout. Good to see he drank before driving over there.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Drinking with your shoes on the furniture in the duplex.
Nativity is garbage. Joseph should be next to Mary in front of the manger. Literally the worst Nativity setup I've ever seen.
Lights on top of the TV
Alone and drinking, a Cumia tradition
He also has the " My gout is acting up" pillow under his foot.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
That canvas on the wall looked very familiar to me. Did some digging and it looks like Joe has a cheap knockoff of Jane Bellows’ artwork on his wall. See originals here: https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/62743288— what’s on Joe’s wall looks like a reverse image copy. Even the signature is on the wrong side when compared with the original.