Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Tom and Jerry blows too
The fuck it does
F7801570-1F58-4D83-8F39-C207177136F3.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
woodpeckers are faggots in general

what did they do to offend god in a past life i wonder?

imagine spending your life bashing your skull into trees until you can eat a bug or two
I was watching a pileated woodpecker smashing it's face into a willow stump on my property a while ago and thinking "that can't feel good." I've only ever seen them way up high in trees before. I never noticed that those fuckers are like the size of seagulls.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
I was watching a pileated woodpecker smashing it's face into a willow stump on my property a while ago and thinking "that can't feel good." I've only ever seen them way up high in trees before. I never noticed that those fuckers are like the size of seagulls.

i had no idea they were that big

they gotta be the dumbest bird in existence from CTE alone

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
It actually doesn't hurt them at all. You'd think they get a headache from it, but there's something about their skulls that prevent them from knocking themselves out pecking at a tree.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
I'm not liking the general woodpecker hate. I understand the woody woodpecker hate though. They're cool birds and I'm not just saying that because I love birds.

You just like woodpeckers because they got the words “Wood” and “pecker” in their name

which is pretty funny im not gonna lie

He's the Kathy Griffin of classic animation. D-list zilch.
Woody got too big for the show. Wouldn't even return our calls. Remember when he was small-time and used to come to the studio each time we asked him, Anth? Fuck him. We never liked him. Anyways, let's go to one of our callers; Snowy! What's up brothaman!

Last edited:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Cheap animation, boring plot, and bad dialogue delivered stiffly. The sight gags are pretty good, but not good enough to ever keep my interest. Who'd watch this when you had Merrie Melodies repeats on somewhere?
He's the Kathy Griffin of classic animation. D-list zilch.
Fawkin hilarious. Yoink! (This is a reference to Homer Simpson's lack of respect for others property, Dan)

Yeah, the first time I saw one up close I couldn't believe how big it was. It was almost duck-sized, and all red and blue. At first glance I thought it was fake, like some sort of ornament or decoy or something. Weird goddamned birds.