• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

women used to give birth to a shit ton of kids

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Pakis still do that here apart from the wife dying bit, it's why they are outbreeding us at an alarming rate. The average Paki family in the UK has on average 4-6 kids, whilst whites will have 1-2 on average.

Niggers here are also a problem but don't tend to have functional family units. Jamaican blokes are the worst for it, they will have like 3 kids with multiple coalburners and sheboons and never see the kids, then those coalburners and sheboons will go on to have another couple of kids with other random niggers who never see the kids. It's not uncommon to see fat coalburners with 3-4 mulatto kids from 3-4 fathers.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
It was the golden age for Paul Weimer types also, if both parents died and kids were orphans they would put them on trains that crossed the states, when they stopped at train stations they would ask if anyone wanted kids to help on their farms etc.. and they just handed them over

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
My paternal grandmother gave birth to 7 sons and 1 daughter, 2 sets of twins back to back, my father and his brother and then finally his baby brother and sister. all in a 2 room (Separated)house in the Greek mountains. They survived actual Nazi occupation and a civil war . It was a source of pride that my grandmother lost no children in fact, she was able to breast feed my dad's cousin during the famine (civil war the commies took all their live stock) because she could spare it.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
I also like that if you were close enough to a family and the husband dies, it's perfectly acceptable for you to just step in and take over the family. Everyone acted like you were a saint or something but in reality, your neighbor with the hot wife died and you just decided to start banging her from now on.

Send the sons to boarding school, build character

Monk

Forum Clout
My grandma on my dad's side was basically pregnant continuously for 10 years. 14 kids total but 13 and 14 were premature twins that didn't survive. She came from a Scandinavian family and converted to Catholicism when she married my grandpa then not only had all those kids but ran their antique business while he drank and blew their money gambling at the dog track and on the golf course. She also waited on him hand and foot until she died. Looking back, I really should have asked my grandpa what his secret was to putting a spell on a woman when he was alive. That motherfucker knew how to control a woman.

Stent

stop him in his tracks show him that I am ruthless
Forum Clout
Used to be you could be a degenerate drunk and still easily have a house, job and a family. Rack up bills you can't pay you'll either get a beating or you just leave town. Changing your name was as simple as saying it. Nobody wanted identification because nobody had it. Getting a new job just required smoothing your hair a bit and asking for one. Education was limited to "Can you read and count?" Money in your pocket was all you needed in life.

But enough about the Cumias.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
My grandma on my dad's side was basically pregnant continuously for 10 years. 14 kids total but 13 and 14 were premature twins that didn't survive. She came from a Scandinavian family and converted to Catholicism when she married my grandpa then not only had all those kids but ran their antique business while he drank and blew their money gambling at the dog track and on the golf course. She also waited on him hand and foot until she died. Looking back, I really should have asked my grandpa what his secret was to putting a spell on a woman when he was alive. That motherfucker knew how to control a woman.
treat them like dirt and they’ll stick to you like mud