• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Women are Unfit for Leadership Roles

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Holy fuck. I just listened to this cunt of a whore dress some guy down over the phone because he didn't have some paperwork handy and needed to look for it.

Women have no business supervising other employees. They are incapable of problem solving without becoming am emotional wreck. Fuck am I glad to be self employed. I've been lucky enough never to have a gash for a boss and I never will. I would have told that skirt to take a long fucking walk.

Man that got me fucking hot listening to that bitch cunt.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Blame the government for effectively forcing women to work. Well, along with banks and corporations of course but, mostly government. I actually ask women about this shit, and probably around 70% say they’d quit their job and would never work again if they could. A lot of them have told me feminism is fucking retarded and they’d rather clean the house. Obviously it’s anecdotal but in my experience, they don’t want to fucking be there.

G

The most fun part of my job is just fucking around with colleges and shooting the shit with them. I can say the most vile shit to them and they can roll with it and shoot it back. Women aren’t able to do that, they’ll run straight to HR. They have the mentality of children in the workplace.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Blame the government for effectively forcing women to work. Well, along with banks and corporations of course but, mostly government. I actually ask women about this shit, and probably around 70% say they’d quit their job and would never work again if they could. A lot of them have told me feminism is fucking retarded and they’d rather clean the house. Obviously it’s anecdotal but in my experience, they don’t want to fucking be there.
Makes sense. I don’t know for sure but I’ve always suspected the women’s movement was because the Gov’t was/is broke and needed to expand the tax base. Unfortunately, this only caused it to spend more.

I feel like it was an even split of working mothers vs stay at home when I was kid. Now I know only a handful of women that stay home with the kids because their husbands are bankers and lawyers who work around the clock.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
The most fun part of my job is just fucking around with colleges and shooting the shit with them. I can say the most vile shit to them and they can roll with it and shoot it back. Women aren’t able to do that, they’ll run straight to HR. They have the mentality of children in the workplace.
Colleges lol.

The worst is when you're having fun saying vile stuff to your colleagues and a woman so much as overhears it and still complains. Even if it's not about her in any way, she can go say something and actually cause issues.

It's insanity.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Colleges lol.

The worst is when you're having fun saying vile stuff to your colleagues and a woman so much as overhears it and still complains. Even if it's not about her in any way, she can go say something and actually cause issues.

It's insanity.
Actually I do remember some very unfunny fat black dude I worked with, who I wanted fired so bad but it was hard to find a reason because he still showed up to work. Anyway he said something unfunny during one of our breaks, which we laughed at to make him feel good, and carried on.

He was gone a week later because some woman in some office down the hall heard his loud black ass and complained.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Makes sense. I don’t know for sure but I’ve always suspected the women’s movement was because the Gov’t was/is broke and needed to expand the tax base. Unfortunately, this only caused it to spend more.

I feel like it was an even split of working mothers vs stay at home when I was kid. Now I know only a handful of women that stay home with the kids because their husbands are bankers and lawyers who work around the clock.
There was a law passed in the 70’s I believe, that really forced it. I’m too lazy and gay to look it up, but overtime it’s become almost impossible to have a semi “comfortable” life and only have 1 income. Gay fucking shit to say the least.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
They're not too bad except for meetings, which they seem to think people go to so they can sit around and listen to them babble and gossip.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I remember temp work and every broad getting along well and being friendly to each other. Then one day one of the women didn't come in that day and EVERY other one was talking trash about her and saying how much they hate her. It was very eye opening. My point is they are all snakes.

Udders

Deeply interwoven in the pest community
Forum Clout
I thought that at first, now I waffle between that or because (((they))) were behind the women working movement as a way to begin lowering White birth rates, which it has done.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
In the military they get rewarded of they are niggers or non white, and single moms get what ever they fucking want. 95% of the military are single moms playing on their phone.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I remember temp work and every broad getting along well and being friendly to each other. Then one day one of the women didn't come in that day and EVERY other one was talking trash about her and saying how much they hate her. It was very eye opening. My point is they are all snakes.

Oh yeah, good point. The two-facedness of women is absolutely unbelievable.

Men will sometimes take their fists and pound them into the faces of their male coworkers. But, the end result can sometimes be an honest and decent friendship.

Women just live their whole lives in this awful, spiteful world of pointless competitiveness and toxic femininity. It must be so strange to be a woman and hear another woman say "Oh, it's SO good to see you! Are those new shoes? They are SO nice. You MUST tell me where you got them!" and to know there is a good chance that woman means the exact opposite of what she is saying.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
but overtime it’s become almost impossible to have a semi “comfortable” life and only have 1 income. Gay fucking shit to say the least.
True. Who the fuck can realistically support a family by themselves anymore? Especially now that an entire generation is buried in a lifetimes worth of student debt. Shit is bleak.

If I save up money in my parents basement for the next 5 years like a shaolin monk I might be able to buy a 2 bedroom house by the time Im 31.