• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Woman BITER, not beater, biter.

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
Lmfao imagine tweeting this thinking it's a good idea.

Imagepipe_130.jpg

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
I was just helpin' her! / I was just bitin' her!

It happens!

Nooo, my face doesn't look like the belly of a humpback whale!

Radio shock jock Anthony Cumia has pleaded guilty to two misdemeanor charges in connection with his December 2015 arrest for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend in his Roslyn Heights home, court records show.

Cumia, 55, pleaded guilty Wednesday in Nassau County Court to third-degree assault and a charge of blocking someone’s breathing, according to the records.

Prosecutors said Cumia — formerly of the “Opie and Anthony” radio show — “stomped” on girlfriend Danielle Brand’s hand, choked her and pinned her against a wall during a Dec. 19, 2015 argument.

A video later surfaced on YouTube appearing to capture the incident. Brand, then 26, suffered a broken rib, swollen arm and chest pain, authorities said.

Cumia now has to do six months of outpatient alcohol abuse treatment and a six-month batterer’s intervention program.

nj3iBKK.png