• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

With O&A pretty much dead I'm waiting for Cum Town to fall apart

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
I get a kind of similar vibe. Can't wait for Nick to die. He's way to much of a fag to kill himself, but I could see him dying randomly in a car crash. Stav would do the best, Adam would just twist in the wind. That, or Nick just quits and doesn't get why destroying their livelihoods make the other two fellows furious.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
I put in my year and a half as a regular listener. That entitles me to follow them for the rest of their lives and take pleasure at their deserved misfortunes. Such is the life of radio personas

Nick will be using whatever form of social media is prominent in 2040 just like Nana is using twitter today and Gregg is abusing himself on youtube

CuckQueen

Forum Clout
Cum Town might as well be dead to me now. People stopped putting the new episodes on YouTube because Nick kept copyright striking them or whatever. It doesn't even really matter to me because I pretty much stopped tuning in all together like 6 months ago.
Exact same deal with me. After the best of compilations the rest was just repetitive, nearly unlistenable drivel.

CuckQueen

Forum Clout
The amount of money they make is the very worst you could. Not saying they could make more, but that 200ish k level where you feel like you should be rich, but especially in NYC and their order out lifestyle they'll never have a nest-egg without living like regular people, and they don't feel like they have to because they're "famous". So it's easy come, easy go, but never comes again, because it was actually just hitting the jackpot, spending the money, and expecting if you need more you can just put another quarter in the machine.

G

The amount of money they make is the very worst you could. Not saying they could make more, but that 200ish k level where you feel like you should be rich, but especially in NYC and their order out lifestyle they'll never have a nest-egg without living like regular people, and they don't feel like they have to because they're "famous". So it's easy come, easy go, but never comes again, because it was actually just hitting the jackpot, spending the money, and expecting if you need more you can just put another quarter in the machine.
Doesnt Nick live with like 12 Chinese losers in some townhouse complex? Heard it from Gavin Mcginnes (who I don't like because he glows too much)

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Exact same deal with me. After the best of compilations the rest was just repetitive, nearly unlistenable drivel.
That's how it is.

At least with O&A, people were avid listeners on a daily basis, and it was the epitome of "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts." Cum Town is worthless without Nick. On the other hand, Nick could at least do another show with other people and be successful at that, which nobody from O&A or Adam or Stav could do.

CuckQueen

Forum Clout
That's how it is.

At least with O&A, people were avid listeners on a daily basis, and it was the epitome of "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts." Cum Town is worthless without Nick. On the other hand, Nick could at least do another show with other people and be successful at that, which nobody from O&A or Adam or Stav could do.
Nick isn't good on other shows. People don't go along with his bits.

analeggsalad

Forum Clout
I never listened to it, but Bastard Radio got good feedback. I couldn't listen to it because I hate Tim Dillon's voice.
It was pretty good but Tim and Luis understand the emotional, high maintenance Nick. Those who don't know his high maintenance needs and don't treat him like a delicate special child make him wilt and retreat. He is a sissy

Nick isn't good on other shows. People don't go along with his bits.
Has he been on any recently? I think I remember a skanks show where he tried building up a "character" and the guys just ignored him and steamrolled over it and he had to sit back and take it. He wasn't prepared for it

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Cum Town might as well be dead to me now. People stopped putting the new episodes on YouTube because Nick kept copyright striking them or whatever. It doesn't even really matter to me because I pretty much stopped tuning in all together like 6 months ago.
you can listen to the free episodes on most podcast sites

whenever i go work at a place with shitty internet i play cumtown from one of those sites on their download page

also if nick dies adam will do the best

adam is jewish, and he had a bar showcase before the podcast which shows he knows what he’s doing

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
It was pretty good but Tim and Luis understand the emotional, high maintenance Nick. Those who don't know his high maintenance needs and don't treat him like a delicate special child make him wilt and retreat. He is a sissy
Aren't both Stav and Nick in therapy? Nick says he's been sober for a few years, which suggests to me he's on some mindrape prescription.

analeggsalad

Forum Clout
Aren't both Stav and Nick in therapy? Nick says he's been sober for a few years, which suggests to me he's on some mindrape prescription.
idk anymore but I know for a while (2018 or 2019) he was taking lithium for "bi polar."

Lithium may cause problems with kidney health. ... It is possible to reverse kidney damage caused by lithium early in treatment, but the damage may become permanent over time.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
idk anymore but I know for a while (2018 or 2019) he was taking lithium for "bi polar."

Society turns people crazy -> people are diagnosed with bi polar, depression, ADHD etc. -> prescribed drugs that are detrimental to mental cognition and overall health

Funny how Nick fancies himself as an armchair intellectual. Only the mentally strong are going to make it through this bullshit.