• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

With it being Devil's Night tonight....

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Is SpaceEdge really planning on [redacted] on Patrick's [redacted] just because any mischief can be blamed on youngsters having fun with the town drunk/retard?
I think he should also [redacted], I mean if he's gonna go that far he might as well go all the way.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't realize I shouldn't give away the surprise just yet! Happy Halloween!

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Hopefully none of the neighborhood negro children decide to egg his house, as I’m sure Rick will be on full alert and ready to “eliminate the threat.” We might get to see Rick‘s house on CNN in a couple days if that happens. “Conservative White Supremacist Massacres Black Trick-or-Treaters on His Front Lawn“
He's praying for the opposite. They're literally walking right into the lion's den

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Don't put it out with your boots, Patrick

St Norm Approved